Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont support same sex marriage.

Posted by   + Show Post
What do you think of when you hear someone say this? What if someone tells you they think being gay is wrong? Do you just consider it a difference of opinion? I'm not saying that this person is rude, or disrespectful towards homosexual people, just that in a conversation about said topic, they reveal their feeling on the subject.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:18 AM
Replies (211-220):
Vipergirl22
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Quoting wkukid:

I think of ignorance and closed mindedness. Most people didn't like black people years ago, they didn't think they deserved equal rights either.

This is exactly what I think on the matter.

hootowl21
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:18 PM
So you agree with everything you're friends do 100%?

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting LovinLife81:

I don't think that homosexuals are right. But that's my own opinion I don't run through the streets screaming it and I have friends that are homosexuals but what they do in the privacy of their own bedrooms are really no consequence to me. 

It must be nice to have a friend who doesn't think you are *right*. Do your *Friends* know you feel this way?

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Re read what I posted. I'm talking about being gay. YOu know, something that ISN'T a choice? Most of the things  people do that I may or may not agree with are by choice.  Being gay isn't. It's not the same. It's no different than saying someone is wrong for being straight.

Quoting hootowl21:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting LovinLife81:

I don't think that homosexuals are right. But that's my own opinion I don't run through the streets screaming it and I have friends that are homosexuals but what they do in the privacy of their own bedrooms are really no consequence to me. 

It must be nice to have a friend who doesn't think you are *right*. Do your *Friends* know you feel this way?

raegansmom
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:29 PM
I just think that they have a different opinion than I do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:31 PM
I dont think anytbing really. Everyone is entitled to their opi.ion. id only say something if they were being asses about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hootowl21
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:31 PM
She may not agree with their lifestyle. But at least she is able to look past it and have friendships with them.

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Re read what I posted. I'm talking about being gay. YOu know, something that ISN'T a choice? Most of the things  people do that I may or may not agree with are by choice.  Being gay isn't. It's not the same. It's no different than saying someone is wrong for being straight.

Quoting hootowl21:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting LovinLife81:

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I feel, that as long as they don't push their beliefs on you and respect your right to your beliefs then thats fine. we cannot all be the same it would make for a very boring monotonous world.

Teacher101
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I think they are someone I don't want to spend time with.

mgm_5
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:36 PM
they are entitled to their own opinion
LntLckrsCmQut
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Every bigot has one or two gay friends. I doubt she has any.

Quoting hootowl21:

She may not agree with their lifestyle. But at least she is able to look past it and have friendships with them.

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting hootowl21:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting LovinLife81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured