Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do?

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM
  • 10 Replies

This is what one of my child hood friend just posted on her facebook.

What are your thoughts?

Yes TSA, the bottle in my child's mouth has something dangerous in it, thank you for pulling it out of her mouth to test it... — at John Wayne Airport, Orange County.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:53 AM

i'd probably LOL at it. it sounds comical.... sucks that it has to be that way, but for the protection of the people, they gotta check out those infants! (ps: some people are really crazy enough to do it; stick things in their baby's bottles, diapers, diaper bags, etc hoping the guards wont look, so its an 'innocent infant')

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I can understand her anger towards TSA, but I think what she is complaining about is one of the least invasive things they do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I love that test. My water bottle was tested before, but they didn't blink twice at the jar of powdered medicine. Lol
eliptica24
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:02 AM

the bottle was IN the babies mouth, i mean, protection? dont you think the baby would show signs of harm if it was bad?

Quoting Anonymous:

i'd probably LOL at it. it sounds comical.... sucks that it has to be that way, but for the protection of the people, they gotta check out those infants! (ps: some people are really crazy enough to do it; stick things in their baby's bottles, diapers, diaper bags, etc hoping the guards wont look, so its an 'innocent infant')

eliptica24
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this

taking a bottle out of a babies mouth? thats fucking insane. if there was something harmful in the bottle the baby would show signs.

Quoting LoriLou75:

I can understand her anger towards TSA, but I think what she is complaining about is one of the least invasive things they do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:05 AM

thats fucked.

tsa sucks

T-otally

S-sucks

A-ss

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

pp's, i hope your kidding,let me guess if they stripped you naked and stuck their fingers up your bum you would be all for it in the name of 'freedom'...right?

know your rights! search and seizure, any imposition on you or your person without a warrant or probable cause is a violation of your rights granted under the constitution's 4th amendment.

you are a joke of an American if you will sit here and justify the obscene acts taking place in the name of liberty 

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:07 AM
They are just trying to protect everyone. Some of what they so crosses the line, this is so trivial, I wouldn't care, but I can understand why someone else would.

Quoting eliptica24:

taking a bottle out of a babies mouth? thats fucking insane. if there was something harmful in the bottle the baby would show signs.

Quoting LoriLou75:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

To play devil's advocate, a baby would be a great cover for a terrorist. All they would have to do is block the flow on the nipple and pretend like the baby is eating. 

Quoting eliptica24:

Quoting LoriLou75:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:11 AM
How do they test it?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN