Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE #2: Toys R Us sent me the WRONG item...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

And now they are making me send it back, they are going to refund me for the item I ordered (AFTER they recieve this item back...), She said the refund won't be until 7-10 days AFTER they get the item!  

Then they said I would have to REORDER the item and pay shipping on it!  I didn't pay shipping on the first item because I ordered it with 5 other things and I got free shipping!

This ticks me off!

So apparently ALL the toys R us stores around here are closed today? wtf?  Is it a holiday?

Big Update:

So I posted on TRU fb yesterday, about my situation(as did dozens of other people), they gave me an email address to write to, I did, the woman called last night etcetc.  She said call back today if I didnt hear from her by 2..Well I called her at 1:59.     Anyway I call her, she says they are expiditing me my item this week.  Then I tell her well my 4 year old open the other one(which I was flippin shit about), and she said don't worry about it.  She said I would get an email and a charge in 30 days for that item for not returning it but that I could call back and get that reversed...BUT then she changed and said im just going to credit you back for that item right now so when it happens you'll be covered.  

SO moral of the story...post on their FB, and if they dont reply back then repost it until they do and give you the "special email address". ;)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Can u take it into the store and exchange it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Yea, that would piss me off too!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love coffee, I am all for the legalization of Marijuana. Coffee is the bomb, I love to read & I collect books, I drink lots of coffee, I have a new found love for cooking new things and trying new recipes, I like my coffee. The first thing that attracted me to my husband of 20 + years was the way he and only he can make me laugh, he also LOVES coffee. We have 2 gorgeous sons & we have 4 dogs (1 of which LOVES coffee & will beg for it), a few cats & a pet snake (cats and snake don't do coffee). Our sons are my everything, they like coffee too. I love to hike the beaten path with my guys, canoe, camp, & just be goofy. Did I mention I love coffee??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM

No because it was not the item I ordered so I have no recipt for it, nor is it the same price of the original item!  (Shit had it been a more xpensive item I would have kept it!) LOL

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Can u take it into the store and exchange it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Bump...Come be ticked off with me!!! LOL

Acid
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM

They didn't give you a reciept when you ordered it online?  I've always gotten an email confirming my order and saying this is your reciept, print it out and keep it in case of errors or you need to return or refund.

Take it to the store, with the printed out email.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Hell no demand to speak to a manager they can't do that to you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Call back.           You need to speak with someone else.  Preferably someone in management . 

I still don't understand why people simple accept something when it is wrongly against them. I always get satisfaction in these situations. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Yes I got a recipt in the box....with the item I ORDERED on it...not for the wrong item.

Quoting Acid:

They didn't give you a reciept when you ordered it online?  I've always gotten an email confirming my order and saying this is your reciept, print it out and keep it in case of errors or you need to return or refund.

Take it to the store, with the printed out email.

mich.el.le
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Uh uh! I would be pissed! Have you asked for the person's boss who you talked to? I'd tell them they were losing my business and would get a scathing review anywhere and everywhere I could find to tell it to.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN