Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Seriously lady it's $3 get the f over it!

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM
  • 90 Replies
There is this lady that has twin girls skating at the rink my kids skate at, we call her Courtney love and are pretty sure she's on crack. Most of the time the grandparents bring the kids to skating, but grandma is sick and going through chemo.
Any how yesterday was a skating competition. It's costs $15 per event plus $15 for the coaches fee her kids where doing 2 events so it was $45 each. The grandparents paid it. Well yesterday she had one if the coaches cornered and was bitching about the $3 spectator charge to get in the rink. She kept going on about how one person should get in for free since someone has bring the kids. And how she has twins so she's paying for 2 kids to skate yadda yadda. I wanted to tell her look lady I have 4 kids skating and paid for 3 spectators! If its too much then find another activity for your kids or don't sign them up for contests it's not required. My kids only did one event this time because I didn't want to spend $60 extra this time. Not to mention her parents pay for everything so she had to spend a whole $3 sorry your short on your drug budget lady.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:01 AM
12 moms liked this
How do you know she is on drugs? Isn't that just a little judge mental on your part? Maybe she couldn't afford the extra money and that's why the grandparents pay. You don't know her situation, why judge?
FunnyKids
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM
3 moms liked this

Some guy was in front of me in Target last week arguing over a damn dollar. I really wanted to just hand the cashier a dollar and get it over with/

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Wow $3. That's cheap. For a dance convention it's $40-50 to watch the kids in class abs then for the ones who don't get that band pay $10-15 per night for the competition which is normally 2 nights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM
11 moms liked this

you spend a lot of your time worrying about this lady huh?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM
3 moms liked this

How do you know that her parents pay for everything? You seem to know a lot of these people....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM
3 moms liked this
You need to grow up. You sound classless, not her.
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Trust me if you saw her you would know plus the grandpa had a long talk with another grandparent that rings her grand daughter and was asking her about getting custody and how she went about it. The woman is not right. And like I said if you can't afford it pick something else you are informed of all the fees up front it's not a surprise.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know she is on drugs? Isn't that just a little judge mental on your part? Maybe she couldn't afford the extra money and that's why the grandparents pay. You don't know her situation, why judge?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM
3 moms liked this

Um. I think it's pretty crazy that you would call this woman Courtney Love. I hope your children don't hear you calling other adults you don't even know names. :(

I agree about the $3 charge...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this

but you don't know that now do you? so MYOB

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:06 AM
I handle the money for the club I talk to the grand parents 4 days a week we all sit around and talk when Te kids are practicing. When you spend that much time with people you tend to learn about their lives.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know that her parents pay for everything? You seem to know a lot of these people....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)