Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think he's ready!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

Looking to put ds into his 'big boy' bed. Any advice on where to get the cheapest mattress/boxspring??

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HipLikeJunk
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

www.cheapassmattressesandboxsprings.com

I mean shit, just google and price match (there's a handy 'shopping' section on google I don't know if you knew that).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:14 AM

thanks but i don't want to order it online.

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

I mean shit, just google and price match (there's a handy 'shopping' section on google I don't know if you knew that).

TraceyMR
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM

For a twin bed, try Big Lots? Never bought form them but their prices didn't look bad I checked them out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Oo..good idea! I've never shopped there either so I always forget about that place. They just opened one by my house a few months ago too, thank you!

Quoting TraceyMR:

For a twin bed, try Big Lots? Never bought form them but their prices didn't look bad I checked them out.

HipLikeJunk
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM

You don't have to. You can see which stores have the cheapest ones. So if you see that google is showing the top three cheapest bed sets are at Walmart, Target, and Sears, you can check the sites to see if the set you want at the price you want is available in store and know which ones are the best deals.  

Then you can get into your car and drive to Walmart, Target, or Sears and purchase said set.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

TraceyMR
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:19 AM

You're welcome. Happy shopping :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oo..good idea! I've never shopped there either so I always forget about that place. They just opened one by my house a few months ago too, thank you!

Quoting TraceyMR:

wymama610
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:19 AM
That sounds WAY too complicated.

:/

LOL

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

You don't have to. You can see which stores have the cheapest ones. So if you see that google is showing the top three cheapest bed sets are at Walmart, Target, and Sears, you can check the sites to see if the set you want at the price you want is available in store and know which ones are the best deals.  

Then you can get into your car and drive to Walmart, Target, or Sears and purchase said set.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:20 AM
I bought my boys twin mattresses at Sam's club. $98 each and they're sealy brand.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Ikea.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM

does that include the box spring or just the mattress? My husband is being SUPER cheap since we're moving into a new house and need a lot of stuff, he's driving me CRAZY!!! lol

Quoting MrsRussell1025:

I bought my boys twin mattresses at Sam's club. $98 each and they're sealy brand.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN