Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IM OBSESSED WITH MY LOVER/BABIES FATHER (PART 2)

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM
  • 146 Replies
2 moms liked this

So, I posted this last week at some point and recieved the most interesting comments. I just love a good topic, not all of the responses were friendly but thats why we're here right?  Wouldnt be interesting without a disbeliever or two.  Anyways there was a woman who stated that she wanted to see Dan and I'm not sure if I mentioned it in this forum that Dans uncle is Violent J of I.C.P.

He tours with them when they go on the road, he is a wicked clown onstage with his uncle and does security.  I Am proud to announce the upcoming release of thier Documentary: AMERICAN PSYCHO DOCUMENTARY.  I say upcoming because I dont have a the video yet...and I am unsure of its release date because I was too busy searching for Dan in the video when he showed it to me last night.  If you go to youtube, and type in the above title, (AMERICAN PSYCHO DOCUMENTARY) click on Violent J's face, the heading says something about the release of the video, coming soon or something like that. 28 seconds into the advertisement, theres Dan, introducing himself and telling what he does on the tour.  When I saw it last night, I almost cried because he just looks sssssoooooo cute and innocent and I remember all of the phone calls and text messages while he was out there and he said he was homesick and missed us, and I said "you'll be home soon. You're young, people hardly ever get this opportunity, enjoy yourself, see the world, we are waiting for you." But Damn, damn, damn, did I Miss the hell outta him.  When he called, I tried to be so strong for him, but I was lonely and my bed was cold, cold ,cold...So there you have it, a face to go with the name: Dan Bruce, I Love You....

MIA OF TALAMASCA

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:20 AM

WTF. I don't get it.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
*facepalm*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MIAOFTALAMASCA
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I posted this topic a week ago and someone said she wanted to see Dan cuz he sounds so amazing and he is...go hate elsewhere dear...

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
huh? LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:26 AM
5 moms liked this
Stopped after reading ICP I hope everything works out for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

First of all, learn to quote me properly, so I can see what you have to say.
Secondly, you're not obsessed with him, persay, you're obsessed with the fact that he's makin' money.

Cha'ching!

Edit: It took you a WEEK to post what he looks like? Sounds to me like you had to go searchin'!

Quoting MIAOFTALAMASCA:

I posted this topic a week ago and someone said she wanted to see Dan cuz he sounds so amazing and he is...go hate elsewhere dear...

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my god this just went from bad to worse. Sweet baby Jesus.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MIAOFTALAMASCA
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Oh my, lets see I posted the same topic last week, This week I am posting a Part 2

This is for the women who read my previous post

THEY UNDERSTAND THIS POST

If you didnt read my post last week, you wont get, so GO and read SOMETHING that you CAN understand ok? bye bye now.

MIAOFTALAMASCA
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM

HAHAHA this is really funny, we're not rich honey, havent been in four years, we work hard for our kids, and we Both provide....

Quoting Anonymous:

First of all, learn to quote me properly, so I can see what you have to say.
Secondly, you're not obsessed with him, persay, you're obsessed with the fact that he's makin' money.

Cha'ching!

Edit: It took you a WEEK to post what he looks like? Sounds to me like you had to go searchin'!

Quoting MIAOFTALAMASCA:

MIA OF TALAMASCA

Lizardannie1966
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM
4 moms liked this

My youngest daughter is a fan of One Direction and will read to me the comments from some of the "Directioners" on Twitter.

Oddly, they sound a little bit like you, OP.

But they're young girls.

I'll step out now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN