Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im so heartbroken...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
My husband was asleep & i looked through his phone i never do i was just curious . Well i found a fb convo between him & a ex . I feel so stupid i cant stop crying hes begging me to stay & i want to leave i packed all my things . Im just sitting here crying . I feel like i lost everything i cant beleave he did this to me . He keeps begging me to come in the room with him thats hes sorry blah blah blah . Im waiting for my friend to wake up so i can go to her house. I just cant trust him anymore but i know i will go back to him because i always do :( im such a mess right now ughh. Sorry for any typos.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittney28
by Brittney on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:35 PM
What was the convo about?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gavansmommy
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I'm sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:37 PM
How she just love love loves him
And how he is not happy w/ me
And oh text me when she is not around just a lot of stuff .

Quoting brittney28:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Quoting brittney28:

gavansmommy
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Not good. If I were you I would kick him out for a while. When DH and I had issues I left for a few days. Gave us both time to think. Sorry Hun. Maybe try some counseling.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brittney28:

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM
2 moms liked this
How odd that he's begging you to stay yet isn't happy with you anymore. Red flags mama! YOU deserve better than that :) *HUGS*

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brittney28:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I'm just going to leave for a few days ..
Ya know gather my thoughts I feel really shocked & so upset . I'm not sure if they have met up or not but I don't want to be here to find out.

Quoting gavansmommy:

Not good. If I were you I would kick him out for a while. When DH and I had issues I left for a few days. Gave us both time to think. Sorry Hun. Maybe try some counseling.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brittney28:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:44 PM
I know I don't understand why he plays these games. He says because he gets boared when we argue he needs someone to talk to :(
What kind of excuse is that he should have just left me . I would rather that then this kind of pain .

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

How odd that he's begging you to stay yet isn't happy with you anymore. Red flags mama! YOU deserve better than that :) *HUGS*

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brittney28:

Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Respect yourself honey and leave! Don't go back unless you're given access to all social networks, he changes his number and gives you access to anything passworded. Demand respect from him and if he can't give it to you leave him for good
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gavansmommy
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I don't blame you. It has taken us years to rebuild our marriage. My DH did not physically cheat on me but was emotionally invested in another woman to the point where he was sneaking an hiding things from me. Late night texts, calls, saying he was still working but they were hanging out at work. It started when I was six months pregnant and I figured it out when my son was a month and a half. It is not easy. We are good now and have a great relationship and openly communicate. Sometimes I wish that I had left, because a lot of the things said to me were just horrible BUT it all turned out ok. If you choose to work on your marriage you both will have a lot of demons to overcome. I feel your pain Hun. Hugs. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm just going to leave for a few days ..
Ya know gather my thoughts I feel really shocked & so upset . I'm not sure if they have met up or not but I don't want to be here to find out.

Quoting gavansmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brittney28:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)