Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH made me cry this morning

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am over weight and I am trying to lose it.  I have lost 35lbs so far.

I was standing in front of the mirror and I was crying at the stretch marks and everything.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and said.

Don't cry over the stretch marks, our boys gave you those and that makes them special.  Don't cry over your scar our children came from that spot and it is beautiful.  Don't cry over your weight you are working on it and you are beautiful.

I love him so much.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
FunnyKids
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM

You have an awesome DH! I wish there were more men like him out there.

jkampbyll
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:09 PM

my husband said the same to me awhile back. it will get better, getting back in shape takes time , I'm not there myself yet. best of luck you have a great hubs : )

BlessedBeX3
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM

awe my dh says the same things when i'm talking about how much i hate my strech marks!

and he calls them tiger stripes haha

one day i'll get a tattoo around them :P

Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Oh, and losing 35 pounds is awesome!! I lost 40 pounds this year. Be proud of yourself and don't worry about the stretch marks!! I used to be really self-conscious about  mine, but I got over it a long time ago. I earned every single one of them!! Your husband loves you even though your body is less than perfect and that's awesome!! None of us is perfect. You rock those stretch marks lady!!

jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM
I love when they make us cry like that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirchard
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Cute :)
Congratulations on the weight loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

awe my dh says the same things when i'm talking about how much i hate my strech marks!

Ha ha, I call  my stretch marks, my free tattoos! I got over being self-conscious about my stretch marks a long time ago. There is nothing I can do about them so why fret about it? We are all beautiful Mamas!! Be proud and rock those tiger stripes!

Join us in Christian Homeschoolers!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3200

Does your child have a learning disorder? Come join us!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118063/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM

You have one awesome husband! My husband loves mine as well and my kids aren't even his. 

Try this for your stretch marks and scars. My son had major surgery on his mouth and I used Mederma and his scars are barely visible. 

http://www.mederma.com/products/stretch_marks?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=stretch%20mark%20removal%20lotion&utm_campaign=Mederma%20-%20Stretch%20Marks&gclid=CP6LrLO5kLQCFSTZQgodlSMAqw

BlessedBeX3
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM

lol thats cute!

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

Ha ha, I call  my stretch marks, my free tattoos! I got over being self-conscious about my stretch marks a long time ago. There is nothing I can do about them so why fret about it? We are all beautiful Mamas!! Be proud and rock those tiger stripes!

AmandaMaeBell
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:45 PM

That was so sweet!  You've got an awesome man! Congrats onthe 35 lbs!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN