Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So apperantly fake trees are ugly and only purchased if poor,...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So post your lovely fake trees(:

I love fake trees. Real
Ones are messy and annoying to me lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Replies (271-273):
NewMama28
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:54 PM
They sell trees at the dollar store? Not hating just surprised lol! If it was a dollar that's,amazing!

Quoting bnh89:

Here's my fake tree. The kids have redecorated it about a dozen times since i put it up so it looks a little bare right now. The only thing I missed about a real tree was the smell and guess what? Bath and Body works has a candle that smells just like a Christmas tree, I love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bnh89
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:57 PM
lol yes they do, but no it wasn't a dollar! I hope to get a bigger one after Christmas when everybody has them on sale haha

Quoting NewMama28:

They sell trees at the dollar store? Not hating just surprised lol! If it was a dollar that's,amazing!

Quoting bnh89:

Here's my fake tree. The kids have redecorated it about a dozen times since i put it up so it looks a little bare right now. The only thing I missed about a real tree was the smell and guess what? Bath and Body works has a candle that smells just like a Christmas tree, I love it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlilKittyKat
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Though i love the smell of a real tree, it's more mess and up keep with the needles and watering.. Plus one less tree being cut down..  Here is our tree..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN