Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

for those of you who think you have the right to judge (multiple baby daddys )

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM
  • 247 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have 3 kids by 3 men
my today husband died in combat while I was pregnant
I was with my seconds father for nearly 3 years used protection but while I was in antibiotics the condom broke twice
I'm happily married again and we decided we wanted another one, he takes care of the first two and is a great dad, no problem with giving him his own
I am educated, I stay at home, financially stable, no pa and have been with 4 men my whole life.

so if I'm a dumb slut maybe you should look around you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Ok.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM
61 moms liked this
Yeah, you'll fit right in here on Cafemom. No one's birth control EVER works here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lost1985
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM
3 moms liked this

Sorry about your husband passing. I am happy you found such a great man to take care of you and your kids, not many men out there step up to the plate like that. No bashing here, you never know anyones story, its just easier for some people to bash on things they dont understand.

mrs.Martinez201
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Mine usually works lol , but o well I love my son and wouldn't change it!

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Yeah, you'll fit right in here on Cafemom. No one's birth control EVER works here.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Condom broke twice?  Big dick, little condom?

mrs.Martinez201
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Thank you, I just don't think its right for people to judge when they don't know what's really going on! And hubby is great you would never know they weren't his kids

Quoting lost1985:

Sorry about your husband passing. I am happy you found such a great man to take care of you and your kids, not many men out there step up to the plate like that. No bashing here, you never know anyones story, its just easier for some people to bash on things they dont understand.

egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Stuff happens, life changes. It's not like you were banging a different guy every other day and have no idea who the dads are.
tifbrown
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Agreed, shouldn't judge. Even if you know the situation it's not up to us to judge anyone else. Carry on with your baby making :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm waiting on all these failed birth control stories to turn into a big lawsuit against BC companies. I'd miss out, because mine always "works" but damn, some of you ladies would make a killing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok. If you'd waited until marriage chances are you'd only have 2 ''baby daddies''.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)