Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If I could, I would spank her kids............HARD!!! Edit in red.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So before I get started just want to say I know my kids are not angels and I am not a perfect parent!!

Right.....my SIL has 5 kids and another one on the way. Neither her nor her partner work, they live solely off of benefits. They have been arrested for drug dealing in the past and dad even gave the 3 year old a black eye! SIL always covered in bruises and scratches, obvious DV going on in the house but the thing that really gets me about the whole thing is her rogue children and the fact CPS never seem to be involved.

They swear, and I mean like proper swear (c**t, bitch, wanker, bollox) you name it they say it! They physically fight with each-other, even the 2 year old get slapped and kicked by the older kids, they throw stuff around, have zero respect for anything and talk to their mum like she's a piece of shit!! They are always getting into fights at school, when my SIL can actually be bothered to take them in and have even been in trouble with the police for damaging public property (while SIL&partner were asleep in bed).

I have never said anything to my SIL, it's not my place to and she wouldn't take my comments well anyway but I tell you, if I was given permission to spank those kids, their bums would be so sore they wouldn't be able to sit down for a week and they would know what washing up liquid tasted like too!!

I refuse to babysit for her because of the total disrespect and bad behaviour of the kids, avoid going to their house whenever possible as I don't wish my children to be around such horrid specimens and refuse to speak to her on a friendly level as I'm scared I may slip up and tell her what an awful mother she is!!

Like I said before I know my children aren't angels but they hardly ever swear, have complete respect for their home and possessions, I get told regularly what a credit to me, my children are. I just can't get over my SIL having a 6th child when it's clear she can't cope with the 5 she already has!!

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest, can't vent to my SO as it's his sis I'm talking about lol.

I would not spank the 3 year old who suffered a punch or the younger children but the 5,8 and 9 year old know better mate

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Replies (41-50):
angevil53
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Don't let them in your home. Seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

ok ok, I sort of agree with you on that and maybe should change the title to spank my SIL HARD. However, I swear, cuss and lose my temper sometimes, my children don't seem to mirror my actions though!!

On the odd occassion where I've had no choice but have them in my home, I tried time out's and got ignored, laughed at and head butted, tried no T.V or desert got told to f off and my fridge raided in the middle of the night........short of spanking them to show em I'm not a push over I'm out of idea's.

Quoting Anonymous:

They are learning that behavior from their parents. The last thing they need right now is a spanking, they need positive reinforcement and need to be taken out of that toxic environment so they can learn the right way to behave and control themselves.  The kids are learning ALL of that from the adults in the home, not because they are bad kids. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:55 PM

are you having a laugh u muppet?? He's abit more than my boyfriend mate, he's the father to my children. I would happily call the CPS but where I am you don't get the luxury of being an anonymous tipster, my SIL will get told it was me that rung them, then I got her banging down my door, am thinking of MY kids you mug, not my man!! I'm not about to start a feud with them, I know what sort of people they are.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Unfortunately, I can believe it. That's why she used the anonymous button. She knows she's wrong. But she's more worried about keeping her bed warm than keeping some kids safe. Just like every other bitch who should report but doesn't. It's people like this who allow kids to be abused--- they're as bad as the abusers themselves. 

Quoting danandsamsmom:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting danandsamsmom:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Call Supernanny!! 

Child care providers like nannies are mandatory providers in most states.  A call to CPS would anger OP's boyfriend.  Crazy, huh?

IF the OP is too stupid to do it herself, I'm hoping someone else will get involved. 

Putting a man above people who are being treated like shit, especially when there's children involved, is just asinine.  

I absolutely agree.  I can't believe that it is more important to OP to not piss of her boyfriend, rather than to protect innocent children.

Marti123
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:55 PM

hmm, I would want to role model love, affection, kind words, learning activities, healthy diet & habits.

not sure why "wishing" to spank kids for exhibiting behaviors that they observe everyday seems like a reasonable solution..........but to each their own.

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:56 PM

sure, sure, say this now. But YOU were the one who said you didn't want to get your boyfriend angry. You mentioned nothing about your SIL beating your door down. And you are fully capable of keeping your own children safe. Who's keeping HER children safe? 

Quoting Anonymous:

are you having a laugh u muppet?? He's abit more than my boyfriend mate, he's the father to my children. I would happily call the CPS but where I am you don't get the luxury of being an anonymous tipster, my SIL will get told it was me that rung them, then I got her banging down my door, am thinking of MY kids you mug, not my man!! I'm not about to start a feud with them, I know what sort of people they are.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Unfortunately, I can believe it. That's why she used the anonymous button. She knows she's wrong. But she's more worried about keeping her bed warm than keeping some kids safe. Just like every other bitch who should report but doesn't. It's people like this who allow kids to be abused--- they're as bad as the abusers themselves. 

Quoting danandsamsmom:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting danandsamsmom:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Call Supernanny!! 

Child care providers like nannies are mandatory providers in most states.  A call to CPS would anger OP's boyfriend.  Crazy, huh?

IF the OP is too stupid to do it herself, I'm hoping someone else will get involved. 

Putting a man above people who are being treated like shit, especially when there's children involved, is just asinine.  

I absolutely agree.  I can't believe that it is more important to OP to not piss of her boyfriend, rather than to protect innocent children.

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Instead of wanting to spank them why not try to help them? Keep calling CPS. Help get those kids out of there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:58 PM

You don't get it do you.  Those kids see that hitting and fighting and getting away with things are just fine.  Why would they have good behavior and show good behavior and treat people with respect when no one has ever and probably never will show them any respect.  I just love how parents think its ok to spank a kid for hitting.  Just doesn't make any sense to me.  Whatever.  Go ahead and beat the poor kids that will show them how to treat others with kindness and respect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:58 PM

lol....the day he hit me would be the day he gets carted away by the old bill!! Nar he don't hit me babe, it's not that I'm scared of upsetting him but he is so in denial about the whole thing and would start a feud between me and my SIL,, she's not the type of person I wana cross tbh plus my SO is a bit of a twat and would fight in her corner co i his eyes,blookd is thicker than water!!

Quoting danandsamsmom:

OP, does your boyfriend hit you?  Is that why you are afraid to make him angry by calling CPS?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

So you want to beat abused children into behaving themselves?  Parent of the year lmao

mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:00 PM

WOW...I dont disagree that these children need disciplined. They also sound like (more then anything) they need a REAL mother. I feel for them. You can not blame a child for the lack of guidance and direction from the parents. It sounds like they really need someone to help them...and love them. My kids are not perfect but they would never dream of acting this way, and that is because I have done my job as a mother. I have taught them right from wrong. It doesnt sound like she has put an effort in as a mother. Someone needs to talk to her. Its the norm for her so she may not notice how bad the problem really is. Has she ever ask for parenting tips???

mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:00 PM
So you don't give a shit about those poor kids safety tho? They are a product of their environment. Its not their fault but their shitty parents and the assholes that know what is going on and refuses to help them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting danandsamsmom:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting danandsamsmom:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Call Supernanny!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)