Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What kind of children are you raising!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 146 Replies
9 moms liked this
Im so disgusted by the post today. One post where majority of you actually think its okay that a 13 year old chose not to invite her cousins to her slumber party. One who is 8 the other 14. The 14 year old should have been invited point blank she is family and family means more then a friend. Stop raising self centered children.

Then its a huge deal for family to take the child's room /bed for a small visit? Like seriously????

Whats the big deal your child can sleep with you or camp it out in the living for the 3-7 day visit like how long does a family visit last? When I was growing up we had to and i never felt less loved or like my uncle/aunt grandmother/ grandfather was more important. I felt like I was a child and I have manners so I will give my room to an adult to feel welcomed in our home. Do you guys also teach your children not to give up a seat to an elder or pregnant woman?

Im scared the kind of selfish kids your raising.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittney28
by Brittney on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:51 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree with you op, especially about giving up there room for out of town family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarahb21
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Hmmm....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree!!! I saw that post. Some of my friends children never say HI, Bye or even Thank You to adults. We are raising a bunch of brats!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Its sad!

Quoting brittney28:

I agree with you op, especially about giving up there room for out of town family.
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM
I agree!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LectioDivina
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I kind of agree...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Yea like where are their morals and manners? Its because we okay things like this that make them grow up so bratty!

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree!!! I saw that post. Some of my friends children never say HI, Bye or even Thank You to adults. We are raising a bunch of brats!

luvmymonkeys27
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM

My kids are awesome! But they're only 4 and 2, so there's plenty of time for them to turn... Lol

MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM
I was thinking the same thing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Hahaha! Well just try to teach em
Important values they wont always be perfect but manners goes a long way.

Quoting luvmymonkeys27:

My kids are awesome! But they're only 4 and 2, so there's plenty of time for them to turn... Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)