Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

private profiles, just wondering

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey ladies! I was just curious. Why do so many set their profiles to private on Cafemom? I like reading a little about you ladies& where you're from. We're not putting addresses or anything like that.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Bitches are paranoid because they are afraid their bad behavior will come back on them. 

And it often does.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

AFREAKINGMEN!!!!!!!

Quoting quietbookworm:

I go to privacy settings first thing on any online profile I set up. I am very private online. You never know with people.

1boy1girlmama
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM

What she said!!

Quoting DarksMama:

Because CM is full of evil stalker bitches who can literally find your house and show up on your doorstep, or post your info all over just to be vindictive. Been seeing alot of that shit lately. Trust no one on the net.

**Formerly Keegansmama05** Loving Mama to Keegz & Nikki**bouncing mom

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM

i dont think mine is private.

not that anyone would look. lmao

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:31 PM
I think my basic profile info is set to cm members only. I know info about my kids is set to friends only. Its just what I feel comfortable with.
DarksMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy shit! And this, ladies....this is why I go to my OB appts armed. We're an open carry state, so noone thinks anything of someone walking around armed, as long as you don't take it into any of the obvious bad idea kind of places (You know, bars, schools, gov't buildings, etc.). But yeah...I keep my gun on me. Especially after I was followed around town for 3 days by a random woman while pregnant with DD. As soon as I started carrying my gun openly, she buggered off. I can't make myself think about what her motivation was...too many fuckered possibilities that make me cringe.

Quoting Amy1973Potts:

Because I learnrd from my crazy asshole stalker here. Tried to follow me to an appointment. Fucking NUTS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM
I looked:p No yours isn't set to private.

Quoting mommysangelface:

ittybit2012
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM

There are psycho bitches that stalk people on here.  

DarksMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Hey now! *I* looked! Hell...I felt it up when you were sleeping. LMAO Not really....how you doing girlie? Haven't seen you around too much lately.

Quoting mommysangelface:

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM

YOU STALKER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I looked:p No yours isn't set to private.

Quoting mommysangelface:

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)