Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

private profiles, just wondering

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey ladies! I was just curious. Why do so many set their profiles to private on Cafemom? I like reading a little about you ladies& where you're from. We're not putting addresses or anything like that.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Replies (31-40):
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM

As others have said ... stalkers. I had one on another site and on a site like this (debate boards) I don't take chances. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM
You mean like the lovely little girls in PB you hang with, right?

Quoting DarksMama:

Because CM is full of evil stalker bitches who can literally find your house and show up on your doorstep, or post your info all over just to be vindictive. Been seeing alot of that shit lately. Trust no one on the net.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM
I like to make people ask questions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM

hmmmm that must be the night i woke up wet.............lol

im ok.  took the baby to the er tonight

had surgery last month

how are you

Quoting DarksMama:

Hey now! *I* looked! Hell...I felt it up when you were sleeping. LMAO Not really....how you doing girlie? Haven't seen you around too much lately.

Quoting mommysangelface:

i dont think mine is private.

not that anyone would look. lmao

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I <3 your avi. Everytime I see it I smile.

Quoting DarksMama:

Because CM is full of evil stalker bitches who can literally find your house and show up on your doorstep, or post your info all over just to be vindictive. Been seeing alot of that shit lately. Trust no one on the net.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM

yours is private

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I don't know. I don't put anything personal on my page enough that I would need to make it private. It's open and it stinks. I had it all prettied before I canned my last account and I haven't had the time to bling it up again. I'm from NYC.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Because I have a relative on death row and our family is not well liked right now and honestly I'm scared to reveal to much and have people that want to hurt my family figuring out who I am. :(

DarksMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean like the lovely little girls in PB you hang with, right?

Quoting DarksMama:

You're obviously from EI, so you must have all the recent screen shots. Talk about stalkerish bullshit. Grow the fuck up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:39 PM

yikes, sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

Because I have a relative on death row and our family is not well liked right now and honestly I'm scared to reveal to much and have people that want to hurt my family figuring out who I am. :(

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Because my pictures and links to social networking sites are shown
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)