Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

private profiles, just wondering

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey ladies! I was just curious. Why do so many set their profiles to private on Cafemom? I like reading a little about you ladies& where you're from. We're not putting addresses or anything like that.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Replies (41-50):
DarksMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Damn girl...that sucks. Everything good now?

I'm ok...11 weeks along and so far so good. Finally starting to relax about it a little and kind of enjoy it some. New pics will be had in 3 days. :)

Quoting mommysangelface:

hmmmm that must be the night i woke up wet.............lol

im ok.  took the baby to the er tonight

had surgery last month

how are you

Quoting DarksMama:

Hey now! *I* looked! Hell...I felt it up when you were sleeping. LMAO Not really....how you doing girlie? Haven't seen you around too much lately.

Quoting mommysangelface:

i dont think mine is private.

not that anyone would look. lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:40 PM

What is PB and EI?

Quoting DarksMama:

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean like the lovely little girls in PB you hang with, right?

Quoting DarksMama:

Because CM is full of evil stalker bitches who can literally find your house and show up on your doorstep, or post your info all over just to be vindictive. Been seeing alot of that shit lately. Trust no one on the net.

You're obviously from EI, so you must have all the recent screen shots. Talk about stalkerish bullshit. Grow the fuck up. 

mamaraylene
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I don't want my pictures stolen and yes, I've seen it happen to someone.

LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Bc these bitches are fucking nuts! Mines not private, i dont think, but nobody notices me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are crazies on CM.

toopicky429
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM
This

Quoting DarksMama:

Because CM is full of evil stalker bitches who can literally find your house and show up on your doorstep, or post your info all over just to be vindictive. Been seeing alot of that shit lately. Trust no one on the net.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine is private because I know ppl IRL who are stalkers and I don't want them getting any info or pix I post...Every profile I have online is set to the highest privacy settings

DarksMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

A pair of groups who had a falling out between them, and EI loves getting their 'moles' to bring them screen shots of PB's activity because they are convinced that PB is talking shit and actually gives 2 flying fucks at a rolling donut about what they are/are not doing over there. Honestly, PB is having too much fun reading books, playing games, and tossing around crock pot recipes. EI hasn't even been mentioned there in quite some time. It's really sad on EI's part.

Quoting Anonymous:

What is PB and EI?

Quoting DarksMama:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting DarksMama:

You're obviously from EI, so you must have all the recent screen shots. Talk about stalkerish bullshit. Grow the fuck up. 

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:42 PM

yea. im on medical leave. i have clearance to go back to work but boss is being a dick.  so i have an interview on thursday.  and the baby had to get the glue type of stitches, he fell and busted him self wide open above his lip. 

damn 11 weeks already?

sorry i havent been in PB lately. i didnt think the girls wanted to talk to me much since all the shit went down with you know who

Quoting DarksMama:

Damn girl...that sucks. Everything good now?

I'm ok...11 weeks along and so far so good. Finally starting to relax about it a little and kind of enjoy it some. New pics will be had in 3 days. :)

Quoting mommysangelface:

hmmmm that must be the night i woke up wet.............lol

im ok.  took the baby to the er tonight

had surgery last month

how are you

Quoting DarksMama:

Hey now! *I* looked! Hell...I felt it up when you were sleeping. LMAO Not really....how you doing girlie? Haven't seen you around too much lately.

Quoting mommysangelface:

i dont think mine is private.

not that anyone would look. lmao

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:42 PM
I don't belong to any group. And no, as far as know, the last person you guys would expect hasn't provided any SS as of late.

Naw, Rhys is the stalker.

Quoting DarksMama:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting DarksMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured