Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Omfg are you kidding me?! FURIOUS! *update in red*

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 158 Replies

Update: I did not expect this post to get so big. Almost right after I posted this my Dh came home so I got caught up but I did text her and this is basically what was said

Me: I only have 1 question, why?

Her: Why what?

Me: You know what, don't play dumb

Her: It's nothing against you I am just so sick and tired of you having a f**king perfect life and me just getting s*it upon.

Me: I hardly have a perfect life, I have worked hard for everything I have and have struggled just as much. I just make better choices in life. (my dh) works hard to pay for what we have and I work hard to keep it clean and nice. You CHOOSE to stay home on being PA when you are more than able to work , you choose to stay with (her ex) after he cheated on you, got you kicked out of your dad's place ((that they were living in for FREE)) cause of his drugs and you got pregnant 2 more times just to try and keep him with you and straight. EVERYONE has tried to help you. We ((her mom, dad, sisters, another friend of ours and I)) we have stood by you forr years while (her ex) has repeatedly hurt you and those kids. I have done so much for you without ever asking for anything in return. You can't keep blaming others for your situation, if you don't like it then get up off your ass and change it!  (her ex) isn't gonna be come bailing you out anymore and you can't expect (her new bf) to be paying your way mcdonalds isn't gonna support you and 4 kids.

I haven't heard from her yet, I am sure she will have something to say

OP: I have a "friend" she has 4 kids and is a single parent living in government housing and on every type of PA available cause her husband is in jail for a LONG time. Her house is ALWAYS a mess but living in the government housing they have inspections which get 24hrs notice before they come. Well she called me panicking cause her house was a disaster and she needs help cleaning it. I am a super clean person I can't stand filth so she knew I would get it in the shape it needed to be so she wouldn't get evicted, she already failed 2 inspections this year! So I went over there at 8am this morning after I dropped my 2 kids off at school. I took her oldest dd to school then worked all day cleaning her 3 bedroom apartment, she helped some but mostly just played with her 3 kids and my 2yr old. I just passed it off as I am doing her KIDS a favor cause they need a place to live. I cleaned from 830 till 2pm, when I had to go get my kids from school, her inspection was at 330. I then came home and cleaned what I needed to and just sat down to play on the Internet bouncing back n forth from cafemom to facebook and notice she posted pictures. She posted pictures of her sparkling clean apartment, then posted a status

"Been up cleaning my place since 8am this morning! Whoo it was a lot of work but it looks so good, glad to have such a clean house right now! #hardworkingsinglemom #ocd #cleanhouse"

OMFG I have NO words right now! I don't even know what to do or say to her! What would you say if you were in this situation?

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Kill the bitch!
marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM
5 moms liked this
Beat her with an iron skillet!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teenmomto2
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Go back and mess it up lol jk .. don't do it again. I am kind of speechless as well at this lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by Katie on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM
6 moms liked this
Eewww what an ass. DON'T DO IT AGAIN. Remember this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prenatalRN
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM
63 moms liked this

I would reply on her Facebook status.

"You are welcome for all the help! Oh and thanks for playing with the kids while I did all the cleaning"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Wow.
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM
11 moms liked this

two words "you're welcome" on her facebook :)

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM
4 moms liked this

I would call her out on her BS

And NEVER help her again. 

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM
3 moms liked this
Blast her on Facebook lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM
2 moms liked this
I would have trouble not commenting on that. But now you know to never do anything for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)