Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i dont love you , pscho freak !!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

look , i care for you but i am not in love with you , im sorry but i just dont feel the same , you follow me everywhere i go , you do everything to get my attention ,i hate the way you always rub up on me , its getting very annoying . Lately you have gotten worse and im getting very upset , i am a married woman !  My husband is starting to think there is somthing going on with us , you are always getting in between us , you even interupt us when we have sex .  I realy freaked out when i woke up in the middle of the night and you were there starring at me again , thats just weird , you are way to possesive of me .  I am not your girlfriend and i never will be , now you are stealing my underware out of the dirty clothes , i dont even want to know what you are doing with them , whats next are you going to pee on me or something , you are out of control .  My husband says its either you or him , im very sorry i chose him ,not you ....and that is why tomarrow i am having you nuetered . Do you think the cat will forgive me ? he is realy out of control he loves me way to much lol !

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:03 PM

what ? nobody finds this funny ?

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I once had a cat who decided that no male human was allowed near me except for my son and my father. So when my son's friends came to visit, big ass Snarkie would fly at them in a rage, all claws and fangs, yowling and screeching and tearing them to ribbons. He literally assualted three people, two of them teenaged boys who were my son's friends and one, a grown ass man who had come to pick me up for a date.

I was so embarrassed. He didn't mind my son or my dad. He'd curl up next to them on the couch and happily bathe and purr. But no one else who owned a penis was safe.

I made an appointment for him to lose his dangly bits, but he must have gotten wind of it, because he ran away that week when my son opened the door to bring in some groceries. Despite us all running through the neighborhood shaking treat boxes and calling for days, it was like Snarkie had gone into the witness protection program.

He was an indoor cat who feared grass for heaven's sake. And suddenly he was flying out the door like Mengele was on his tail.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM

lol ! mine doesnt attack anyone he just claims me as his , its rather annoying

Quoting Sanctimommy:

I once had a cat who decided that no male human was allowed near me except for my son and my father. So when my son's friends came to visit, big ass Snarkie would fly at them in a rage, all claws and fangs, yowling and screeching and tearing them to ribbons. He literally assualted three people, two of them teenaged boys who were my son's friends and one, a grown ass man who had come to pick me up for a date.

I was so embarrassed. He didn't mind my son or my dad. He'd curl up next to them on the couch and happily bathe and purr. But no one else who owned a penis was safe.

I made an appointment for him to lose his dangly bits, but he must have gotten wind of it, because he ran away that week when my son opened the door to bring in some groceries. Despite us all running through the neighborhood shaking treat boxes and calling for days, it was like Snarkie had gone into the witness protection program.

He was an indoor cat who feared grass for heaven's sake. And suddenly he was flying out the door like Mengele was on his tail.

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Lol I was wondering the whole time I was reading this what it would be about. I laughed at the end lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:17 PM

just my weird cat is in love with me , i thought id post something funny

Quoting lovelove211:

Lol I was wondering the whole time I was reading this what it would be about. I laughed at the end lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:55 AM

ha ha sorry girls ! just having some fun

mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:10 AM
Lol sorry mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Axlynnx
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Mine would always push through our bathroom door, sit on the sink & watch me shower.....she would breath really heavy to let you know she was there.....awkward

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN