Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to thank you all for paying for my SSI

Posted by   + Show Post

For all of you that work or your man works or wife works, thank you for paying your taxes so that I can receive monthly SSI checks which I use to:

1. Buy awesome clothing
2. My six year old a Nabi tablet and DS Nintendo
3. A lot of FOOD yummy including PIE! and some pop...
4. Pay for my cat food
5. Buy me a nice RV
6. Will pay for my trip to Disney World in March Yea!

Those are only a few things :)

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (131-140):
kidlover2
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Oooo! Nicely played! It's the I don't care about anything or anybody. The only problem with this is I have found is when you do care enough to respond and explain yourself, it kind of negates the intended claim. Better luck next time.

Quoting sfkdny:

nah, since I do not know nor care about any of you strangers, I guarantee you, I'll get over it.  It's a post on a website, this is not that serious.  get a grip!!

Quoting kidlover2:

I wouldn't recommend it. You'll feel like an ass. Better to just claim ignorance and better things to do.

Quoting sfkdny:

eh, have better things to do right now, maybe later though. 

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting sfkdny:

Read some more responses and you might just get a clue.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM

you can think whatever you want, as I said, you are insignificant in my life so carry on and waste all the time you need to responding to me. 

Quoting kidlover2:

Oooo! Nicely played! It's the I don't care about anything or anybody. The only problem with this is I have found is when you do care enough to respond and explain yourself, it kind of negates the intended claim. Better luck next time.

Quoting sfkdny:

nah, since I do not know nor care about any of you strangers, I guarantee you, I'll get over it.  It's a post on a website, this is not that serious.  get a grip!!

Quoting kidlover2:

I wouldn't recommend it. You'll feel like an ass. Better to just claim ignorance and better things to do.

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting sfkdny:

BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:13 AM

LOL DAYUM what kind of SSI you get to do all that? LMAO!! Good one.

kidlover2
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Awwww.... right back atchya. :-) FYI. The contradictions in that response are so prominent they're biting your bum.

Quoting sfkdny:

you can think whatever you want, as I said, you are insignificant in my life so carry on and waste all the time you need to responding to me. 

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting sfkdny:

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting sfkdny:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:15 PM

My mother has lupus and both types of Arthritis and the government has been absolutely hell offering to help her. She has worked most of her CAPABLE life to the point her knees were shot, her back messed up, now her feet. She requires all these surgeries and she gets turned down for disability, wth??? Anyhow she finally got the medical part and got her knees redone, her back now has a rod in it, and one foot is done, but the has to get done. Now Im not talking just little pains and a few lumps here, her back and feet were completely deformed. Fucking government kept declining her she had to wait so long that the damage by the time they approved was just unreal.... My mom really wants to work but.... SMH.... Something about government they dont have very much sympathy for people with RA and so.

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom is too. She's been on SSI for 6-7 years. She has RA and only receives $600/month. She pays $200 rent (low income housing) plus electric among other expenses. By the end of the month, she's barely scraping by.

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to know what kind of SSI you're on. My mom is on SSI and doesn't even get enough to pay rent.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:17 PM

OOOOoooo!!!!!

Quoting OneToughMami:

I will buy your cat nip for food stamps yo

happymotherof6
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I see, what is PA and MC?

Quoting thetrollcat:

my condition is debating PA in MC and suddenly ending up with SSI because I happen to be a member with a profound hearing loss. I had no idea I was getting it!

Quoting happymotherof6:

SSI is like a disability benefit. what is your condition?

your welcome:)

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:28 PM

you must be NEW

Quoting happymotherof6:

I see, what is PA and MC?

Quoting thetrollcat:

my condition is debating PA in MC and suddenly ending up with SSI because I happen to be a member with a profound hearing loss. I had no idea I was getting it!

Quoting happymotherof6:

SSI is like a disability benefit. what is your condition?

your welcome:)

LucilleGray29
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:54 AM
You're welcome trollcat!Glad I could help.
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Is it a disability to think you are a cat? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN