Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So...does anybody believe the world ends in 11 days?

Posted by   + Show Post

I mean, the company that makes the food that supposedly could survive the apocalypse is going out of business!

But seriously, I don't believe it one bit for quite a few reasons. I'm not sure that anyone I know believes it either. But is there anyone out there that REALLY believes it? At least this theory isn't being told by some con artist getting tons of people to give him all their money...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Also in another post they said that they have found another Mayan calender that goes into the 5000's or something like that so we're good!

Quoting ilovemykids323:

No. the mayan calender didn't count for leap years. the world should have already ended.

momofamamasboy
by Andy on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:52 PM
It better not! My boy turn 6 on the 31st and this is my daughters first Christmas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
miss.wilfred
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:53 PM
I highly doubt it
rkkeller13
by Kristy on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Nope don't believe it. But I am having an end of the world movie marathon party at my house for close friends and family on the 20th.
Mashnut3161
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:53 PM

nope I don't.

fairyjester
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

eh i don't have time for the world to end , too busy

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM

lol ooo good. i'm sure the first guy probablyj ust died and the new guy picked up somewhere else right

Quoting Anonymous:

Also in another post they said that they have found another Mayan calender that goes into the 5000's or something like that so we're good!

Quoting ilovemykids323:

No. the mayan calender didn't count for leap years. the world should have already ended.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

We are having a party...all of our friends are coming and we are getting shit faced and then going to go around and laugh at any one and everyone who believed this shit was real...

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM
No, but if Fiji goes then we should prepare because we will have about a 23 hr. Heads up...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM
No
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)