Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So...does anybody believe the world ends in 11 days?

Posted by   + Show Post

I mean, the company that makes the food that supposedly could survive the apocalypse is going out of business!

But seriously, I don't believe it one bit for quite a few reasons. I'm not sure that anyone I know believes it either. But is there anyone out there that REALLY believes it? At least this theory isn't being told by some con artist getting tons of people to give him all their money...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Replies (41-50):
Fmama2
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Idk but I hope not.
Im having my kids sleep with me and holding them tight the 20th and 21st and will remind myself everyday now to hug them tighter at bedtime.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM

No it is not going to end! They found another Mayan calendar that was buried that goes on for another 1000 years. 

teresanteens
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

nah

Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Mmm. The 21st of December has come and gone on the Myan calendar. You be the judge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.miller89
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Haha yeah I remember on Dec 31, '99, talking about how everything was okay because China still had electricity lol.

Quoting Buggy979:

No, but if Fiji goes then we should prepare because we will have about a 23 hr. Heads up...

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM

It makes sense if you think about it a minute I mean we switch calenders every twelve months why wouldn't they have done something similar?

Quoting ilovemykids323:

lol ooo good. i'm sure the first guy probablyj ust died and the new guy picked up somewhere else right

Quoting Anonymous:

Also in another post they said that they have found another Mayan calender that goes into the 5000's or something like that so we're good!

Quoting ilovemykids323:

No. the mayan calender didn't count for leap years. the world should have already ended.

Anonymous
2 moms liked this

The world is supposed to end after I hook up with Mr. Daryl Dixon. And we all know that's not going to happen, so you all will be just fine. :)

Anonymous
I don't want it to end......kinda scared
Anonymous

When the "doomsdayers" figured out the end date they DID account for leap years, however they (archeologists) found more of the Mayan calendar. It extends way past 2012.

Quoting mrs.miller89:

Quoting LovinLife81:

I don't believe that any one know when the world end other than God IMO

That's one of the reasons I didn't believe it even before I heard the Mayan calendar didn't account for leap years. The Christian Bible says no one will know but God and here we are with a new date every few months!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Nah, not even worried for a second.

I can't wait to see all the posts on the 22nd, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)