Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So...does anybody believe the world ends in 11 days?

Posted by   + Show Post

I mean, the company that makes the food that supposedly could survive the apocalypse is going out of business!

But seriously, I don't believe it one bit for quite a few reasons. I'm not sure that anyone I know believes it either. But is there anyone out there that REALLY believes it? At least this theory isn't being told by some con artist getting tons of people to give him all their money...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Replies (71-80):
Gwynyth
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I don't really believe it, but when things get dark and quiet at night, I think about it a bit. What I think about most is that DD is too young!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrs.miller89
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Maybe at some random point when it is 12/21 in most of the world, the whole planet will just explode. Get it over with quickly.

Quoting Anonymous:

I seriously want to know what time zone we should be expecting this in, or if it will be a "rolling" thing... like midnight 12/21/12 in this time zone, and then at midnight (tech. an hour later) in the next time zone... like Santa does when he delivers toys.

CafeMom Tickers
SavdNSanctified
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
It better not! This is going to be our kids' best Christmas ever!
babie113
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:17 PM

no i dont

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
NO... for one they predicted the same thing a few years ago and guess what nothing, and 2 i am a firm believer that we will never know the day or time the world will end.
mrs.miller89
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I think about this and how sad I would be in Heaven because I didn't get a chance to have more babies! I think about just any kind of accident in general though.

Quoting Gwynyth:

I don't really believe it, but when things get dark and quiet at night, I think about it a bit. What I think about most is that DD is too young!

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww, that's no fun.  Then we can't track the devastation and do a countdown. 

Not that it matters.  One of two things will happen - either I (along w/ the rest of the world) will no longer exist, or  I will have one hell of a hangover on the 22nd.  Just to be safe, i'm stocking up on asprin and gatorade.

Quoting mrs.miller89:

Maybe at some random point when it is 12/21 in most of the world, the whole planet will just explode. Get it over with quickly.

Quoting Anonymous:

I seriously want to know what time zone we should be expecting this in, or if it will be a "rolling" thing... like midnight 12/21/12 in this time zone, and then at midnight (tech. an hour later) in the next time zone... like Santa does when he delivers toys.

Gwynyth
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Me too!

Quoting mrs.miller89:

I think about this and how sad I would be in Heaven because I didn't get a chance to have more babies! I think about just any kind of accident in general though.

Quoting Gwynyth:

Gwynyth
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, the Mayan civilization ended in about 1300, and they didn't see that coming, so I guess we're okay.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
We are doing Christmas on the 20th. We have a bug out place, our children are trained snipers. We got it all planned out, fuck with is bitches!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)