Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So...does anybody believe the world ends in 11 days?

Posted by   + Show Post

I mean, the company that makes the food that supposedly could survive the apocalypse is going out of business!

But seriously, I don't believe it one bit for quite a few reasons. I'm not sure that anyone I know believes it either. But is there anyone out there that REALLY believes it? At least this theory isn't being told by some con artist getting tons of people to give him all their money...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Replies (91-93):
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Quoting Rebecca7708:

Well, that explains my lack of knowledge. I have seen *MAYBE* a total of 3 whole Star Trek episodes and only 1 movie, and that was the one that came out like two or three years ago.

Quoting teri4lance:

Quoting Rebecca7708:

What is red shirt day? Is it something well known and obvious and I look like an ass for having ask what it is?

Quoting teri4lance:

lol no  - I don't. But I do plan on participating in national Red shirt day that day. If I am going out, I am going out wearing a silly star trek reference - fo shizzle. oh and i am going out saying fo shizzle too - it makes no difference that I am a 38 yo suburban white lady - fo shiz yo. 

*trying hard to come  up with only one smart ass answer here* ;-)

you know what it means on start trek - the guy in the red shirt gets it. every.time. so, since we are all (purportedly) gonna get it on 12-21, we should therefore all be wearing red shirts when we collectively eat it. 

hush before I pull your pigtails lil youngin. lmao

Without ME there would be no awesome!

deviljrswifey
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM
The mayans calendar is based on an alignment not the end
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:00 PM

if the world to end i wonder if its going to use green which time.. or is it going to say start in one place as soon as it hits 12am and every time zone at 12am??? or would it happen all at ones??? is my only question.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)