Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Working moms have it harder.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do working moms have it harder?

Options:

Sure do

No

It is equally as difficult

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 237

View Results

Mothers who work outside of the home have it harder than stay-at-home moms. In addition to working 40 hours a week or more they still have a family's laundry load, a house to clean, a household to run, children to feed and clean-up after etc.

If you agree post that you do below. If you disagree tell me what reasoning you have to support your argument.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Replies (131-131):
MaddieBsMommy
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:28 PM

people like you are the very reason I should no better than to ever enter a post involving this topic....seriously how clueless are you??? How dare you classify all working mothers as hiring cleaners, sending out laundry and eating out all the time, hilarious hunny!!!! I actually do none of the above, other than eat out maybe one meal a weekend.....work 45 hours a week, and do ALL the things that SAHM do.....just on an entirely different level. And to make the assumption that daycare providers are "raising" our children, please........let me stop here before it becomes ugly, but you really should grow up if you're gonna post on a public forum, it only makes you look foolish.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know a single 'working' mother who does a fraction of what a mom does. Daycare raises your kids for most of their waking hours, they hire cleaners and send out laundry, they eat out more and cook more lazy food like frozen pizza.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)