Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I ache soooo bad:,(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Every bone in my body aches. My hands, my legs, my feet, my ass. They hurt so bad. I need to be massaged all the time. :,( I'm just venting till the meds kick in. My butt bones/lower back and feet hurt the most right now. I'm only 26.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

That makes my sore throat sound like a walk in the park. Feel better soon :(

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Vit d. Get it checked
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:54 PM
I know I should, I just have so many other problems, this one seems minor lol im taking my vitamins again and I've always been a big milk drinker.

Quoting svolkov:

Vit d. Get it checked
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:57 PM

that wont be enough. you need about 4000 a day. unless you live in florida or south of that you cant get the right amt anymore :/ i had the same problem they thought i had lupus. then that test was inconclusive. they checked for RA...nope. my vit d was at 10...20 is acceptable, 50 is optimal. now i take 3000 extra a day. i feel sooo much better. not tired, started losing weight again, no aches EVERYWHERE

Quoting Anonymous:

I know I should, I just have so many other problems, this one seems minor lol im taking my vitamins again and I've always been a big milk drinker.

Quoting svolkov:

Vit d. Get it checked

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Oh wow!! I'll defintley get some!

Quoting svolkov:

that wont be enough. you need about 4000 a day. unless you live in florida or south of that you cant get the right amt anymore :/ i had the same problem they thought i had lupus. then that test was inconclusive. they checked for RA...nope. my vit d was at 10...20 is acceptable, 50 is optimal. now i take 3000 extra a day. i feel sooo much better. not tired, started losing weight again, no aches EVERYWHERE

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting svolkov:

Vit d. Get it checked

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:06 AM

always talk to your dr first. its fine for most people but i dont know what other issues you have. be sure to ask

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting svolkov:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting svolkov:

Vit d. Get it checked

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Will do! I looked up potassium deficiency and sounds like me too:/ ugh. I hate google lol

Quoting svolkov:

always talk to your dr first. its fine for most people but i dont know what other issues you have. be sure to ask

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting svolkov:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting svolkov:

Vit d. Get it checked

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)