Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who you are.
Where you're from.
What you did.
As long as you love me.

Sorry totally listening to Backstreet Boy right now lol
What is everyone up to or listening to tonight?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Lol :)

Quoting Traceyssel:

Guess who's back, back back. Back again
LivysMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Shady's back. Tell some friends.

Now that song is in my head! *runs to youtube*

Quoting Traceyssel:

Guess who's back, back back. Back again

pixiemomma
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:48 AM
I'm wide awake at 11:45 thanks to that coffee drink. I have to be up at 7:30. Tomorrow is going to be a long day:/ this sucks someone knock me on the head with a tack hammer please?
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Woo hoo. 

I named my son Alexander James about AJ from the Backstreet Boys. Funny thing is ds could sing on key before he could speak. He needed speech therapy and they asked whether I thought he had any hearing problems and I said Fuck no! He can sing better than most people can. Perfect pitch. LOL.

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:49 AM
I know how you feel, except it's 1:49 right now..my brain doesn't want to turn off.

Quoting pixiemomma:

I'm wide awake at 11:45 thanks to that coffee drink. I have to be up at 7:30. Tomorrow is going to be a long day:/ this sucks someone knock me on the head with a tack hammer please?
Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Awesome! How old is your DS now? Is he still singing?

Quoting acrogodess:

Woo hoo. 

I named my son Alexander James about AJ from the Backstreet Boys. Funny thing is ds could sing on key before he could speak. He needed speech therapy and they asked whether I thought he had any hearing problems and I said Fuck no! He can sing better than most people can. Perfect pitch. LOL.

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

He is going to be 12 soon and he was in chorus at school for 4th and 5th grade. There were no actual solos but only the best singers were placed directly in front of the mic: 4 mics for about 50+ kids. 

This summer tons of people played American Idol karaoke and out of 5 sets of people and groups, Alexander got the most applause. It wasn't just because he was a kid, but because he sang well. :)

I've been in chorus tons since I was a kid too. He gets it from his momma.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Awesome! How old is your DS now? Is he still singing?

Quoting acrogodess:

Woo hoo. 

pixiemomma
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:55 AM
My loving dh made me a whipped cream flavored vodka and Starbucks vanilla drink. I was oh so good but damn him now I can't sleep. He said I needed a relaxing drink since I deep cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms all day (91/2 hours). Now I'm wide awake and still sore, and still have the smell of bleach in my nose.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

I know how you feel, except it's 1:49 right now..my brain doesn't want to turn off.

Quoting pixiemomma:

mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Roflmao! I've had the Spice Girls in my head for the last several days now. It's awesome!

mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Omg that sounds fantastic.

Quoting pixiemomma:

My loving dh made me a whipped cream flavored vodka and Starbucks vanilla drink. I was oh so good but damn him now I can't sleep. He said I needed a relaxing drink since I deep cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms all day (91/2 hours). Now I'm wide awake and still sore, and still have the smell of bleach in my nose.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Quoting pixiemomma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured