Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Who you are.
Where you're from.
What you did.
As long as you love me.

Sorry totally listening to Backstreet Boy right now lol
What is everyone up to or listening to tonight?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Replies (21-28):
Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:58 AM
That's so nice about the drink :) I'm sorry you can relax right now though :( And that really sucks about the bleach *scrunches nose* I hate bleach.

Quoting pixiemomma:

My loving dh made me a whipped cream flavored vodka and Starbucks vanilla drink. I was oh so good but damn him now I can't sleep. He said I needed a relaxing drink since I deep cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms all day (91/2 hours). Now I'm wide awake and still sore, and still have the smell of bleach in my nose.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

I know how you feel, except it's 1:49 right now..my brain doesn't want to turn off.

Quoting pixiemomma:

I'm wide awake at 11:45 thanks to that coffee drink. I have to be up at 7:30. Tomorrow is going to be a long day:/ this sucks someone knock me on the head with a tack hammer please?
pixiemomma
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
It's freaking awesome! Just not a late evening drink. My eyes are like O_O when I want to be -_-

Quoting mattiehatter:

Omg that sounds fantastic.

Quoting pixiemomma:

My loving dh made me a whipped cream flavored vodka and Starbucks vanilla drink. I was oh so good but damn him now I can't sleep. He said I needed a relaxing drink since I deep cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms all day (91/2 hours). Now I'm wide awake and still sore, and still have the smell of bleach in my nose.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

I know how you feel, except it's 1:49 right now..my brain doesn't want to turn off.

Quoting pixiemomma:

I'm wide awake at 11:45 thanks to that coffee drink. I have to be up at 7:30. Tomorrow is going to be a long day:/ this sucks someone knock me on the head with a tack hammer please?

1stpreggers
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:04 AM
I wish I had straight hair mine is super curly and I hate it!

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Ooo I bet it looks fabulous! :) I'm not so good with a flat iron (I have naturally straight hair and never really saw the point lol) but I loveto curl my hair :)

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Just finished flat ironing my hair!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Try doing it with a decaf coffee next time. Caffeine doesn't really phase me.

Quoting pixiemomma:

It's freaking awesome! Just not a late evening drink. My eyes are like O_O when I want to be -_-

Quoting mattiehatter:

Omg that sounds fantastic.

Quoting pixiemomma:

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Quoting pixiemomma:

pixiemomma
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM
I hate bleach but my 15 year old decided to spill red soda on my counter and didn't clean it up right away, started cleaning that and just kept going. I then noticed my tile grout on the floor looked so nasty so I scrubbed it with grout cleaner. Went in to rescue my 3 year old from a tiny spider in the bathroom and seen it was in need of a good clean.
I love my teens but they suck when it comes to cleaning my bathrooms.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

That's so nice about the drink :) I'm sorry you can relax right now though :( And that really sucks about the bleach *scrunches nose* I hate bleach.

Quoting pixiemomma:

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Quoting pixiemomma:

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll trade with you for a day :) lol

Quoting 1stpreggers:

I wish I had straight hair mine is super curly and I hate it!

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Ooo I bet it looks fabulous! :) I'm not so good with a flat iron (I have naturally straight hair and never really saw the point lol) but I loveto curl my hair :)

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Just finished flat ironing my hair!
Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:13 AM
I hate that, when you go to clean one thing and end up cleaning everything! Lol

Quoting pixiemomma:

I hate bleach but my 15 year old decided to spill red soda on my counter and didn't clean it up right away, started cleaning that and just kept going. I then noticed my tile grout on the floor looked so nasty so I scrubbed it with grout cleaner. Went in to rescue my 3 year old from a tiny spider in the bathroom and seen it was in need of a good clean.

I love my teens but they suck when it comes to cleaning my bathrooms.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Quoting pixiemomma:

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Quoting pixiemomma:

Icpjuggalette
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Finished watching wwe and making siggies. Now going to bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN