Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Show me how He exists to you...

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:04 AM
  • 88 Replies

In what ways have you seen God work? I am curious....

About 6 years ago, I really lost my faith in religion. I grew up going to church, have been baptized and confirmed, etc. It was something I did enjoy. However, I havent been back in quite a long time because I have had such a hard time believing. I want to believe in a higher power, but just cant seem to. So I am wondering...in what ways do you KNOW that God exists? I am looking for examples, not just because you say he does.

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smushy79
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:14 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
He doesn't :)
mary841108
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:16 AM

i'm with you chick, but heres a bump!

Bright.Eyes
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:16 AM
5 moms liked this

Why not ask Him to show you? Seek Him, with all your heart, mind and soul. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you - He will!

smushy79
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I have...just doesnt seem to be working.

Quoting Bright.Eyes:

Why not ask Him to show you? Seek Him, with all your heart, mind and soul. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you - He will!

KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:17 AM

my husband is in remission :) 

now we are asking for him to bless us with another child 

BE BOLD check your husbands balls, early detection is the key to saving a life 

NEED TO KNOW FACTS: TESTICULAR CANCER
✔ One man is diagnosed every hour
✔ One man dies everyday
✔ Can strike at any age, however, most common in the 15-35 age range
✔ Number one killing cancer of young men
✔ MOST CURABLE CANCER, When Caught Early!

John3_16
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:19 AM
8 moms liked this
I know this may sound crazy :) but I see Christ everywhere! I see Him I. the face of my beautiful children. I see Him in the colors of beautiful sunset or sunrise. The might of the trees, the beauty of the flowers. Issue him Ina strangers face who reaches out to help my son and I in the wal-mart parking lot. I hear His voice when I am having a rough day and my mom calls me out of the blue just to top me she's thinking of me or I get a text from my wonderful friend telling me she's praying for me. When I see a cross I see God's sacrifice in sending His one and only Son to die for me so that I free to live in His love and in His grace. He Is all around me, with me always. The Great I Am. I have nothing to fear. And for that I have such peace and such joy and I am forever grateful. :) Merry Christmas!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AdoptingMommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:20 AM
He has helped my dd who is 2. and multiple medical problem and no medications to help. Helped me stay strong.
My grandfather was diagnosed with Cancer, then had a mass of prayer warriors pray over him & 3 wks later they went in for surgery & nothing was there.

I see gods work daily, I understand its not what others believe but we as a family have faith in God
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hddcooper
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Way to much to even think about. I just feel it in my soul. Understanding the "why" after the fact. Ya know , the everything happens for a reason saying? When I'm doing good things seem to run smoothly. When I'm doing bad, not so much lol. The prayers that have been answered. The gut feelings. The little voice in my head. Just everything lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:22 AM
You can take this however you want to...as coincedence or luck or whatever. We had a large tree by our kitchen window. In a really bad storm, the tree started to fall in the direction of the house. Ds and I prayed that it wouldn't crash through the kitchen, and I swear, the tree turned. It ended up falling in the opposite direction that it was leaning. No change in the wind or rain or anything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN