Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Beyond pissed, Angry, frustrated and ready to beat.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

beat the f**ing ish out of somebody.  This coworker decides to come into work sick.  She was so sick she could barely move,  she was feverish and everything.  She came in for 2 days.  After that she disappeared for 3 days.  She was sick, obviously,   i tried to do the best that I could but she infected me.  We work together directly and so I got sick, high fever.  THen, i get a call from the school my oldest is sick, then my youngest got sick, both 104.8 fevers.  Then my husband had a temp and was really sick tooo.  Today I try to go to work after this nightmare and my car overheats.  Its so bad a ton of smoke is coming out.  Then i try to work from home and my boss wont let me because she cant be doing my job and hers since I come in to do paper work in the morning.  She apologized after I sent her an email concerning what was going on and that I wasnt trying to get over.  On top of that my phone was out of battery otherwise I'd a called her.  Im so damn frustrated.  Im supposed to be getting a christmas bonus at work and hopefully this car wont take all my money and I'll be able to buy some christmas for my kids.  

I feel like a stupid country song.  I broke 2 nails, athe baby lost the car keys...What else?

That's my rant!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Billsbabygirl
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Deep breathe mama. This to shall pass. Hope you feel better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM

You are so right!

Quoting Billsbabygirl:

Deep breathe mama. This to shall pass. Hope you feel better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)