Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think I'm going to vomit :( TALKED TO HIM!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Never said I was staying! I was so shocked and speechless I just hung up the phone. I'm numb right now. I don't feel Anger or sadness or anything. ...

Update: so I talked to him finally and we shot the breeze for a few and I was like oh. Remember the other day I offered to clean up your email and you said you'd appreciate that.. Well, did you forget to cancel your match subscription? He said no, he got it this morning. He said he wasn't sure if we would work out and if we didn't than he was trying to find someone who took care of him better. But we're still together, he hasn't cheated and he still loves me and he still wants to be with me. I was so shocked and numb that I was actually speechless. Who does that???

I was helping my df go through his emails one day a week or so ago trying to find a confirmation number for something and told him I was gonna clean up his inbox for him. (He has over 4000 unread messages) I asked if he would get upset and he said no he's actually really appreciate it.

So I pulled it up today thinking I would get rid of some obvious junk mail and clean it up some and he had an email from match. ( we met on match so it didn't really surprise me). He had a bunch of dating websites but the emails were never opened so I figured it was just stuff that keeps getting sent out. This one though in the subject line said his profile was approved and dated early this morning.

I had a sinking feeling so I checked his online banking and sure enough he reactivated his account this morning. :(

I think I'm going to be sick.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Dump him now
Aloysious
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Well, that sucks, but are you sure it's not junk mail?  I get crap like that all the time in my junk folder.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM
I thought so. HOPED so. Until I checked his banking an saw the charge.

Quoting Aloysious:

Well, that sucks, but are you sure it's not junk mail?  I get crap like that all the time in my junk folder.

Kristanna
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Well talk to him and find out why he feels like he needs to be on a dating site when he asked you to marry him. Then go from there...

Sorry, that is terrible.

Aloysious
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Gah!  Asshole!  You should confront him right away.  No point in stewing or worrying over it. 

Good luck, lady. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought so. HOPED so. Until I checked his banking an saw the charge.

Quoting Aloysious:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Were you already having problems with him/ with the relationship?

I'm sorry you're going through that. :(

beerabitch69
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:29 PM
I'm sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you sure it just didn't automatically renew? I know on Ancestory.com it does that and it automatically took the money out of my account. Maybe he just didn't realize he had to cancel it? 

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I'm sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)