Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think I'm going to vomit :( TALKED TO HIM!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Never said I was staying! I was so shocked and speechless I just hung up the phone. I'm numb right now. I don't feel Anger or sadness or anything. ...

Update: so I talked to him finally and we shot the breeze for a few and I was like oh. Remember the other day I offered to clean up your email and you said you'd appreciate that.. Well, did you forget to cancel your match subscription? He said no, he got it this morning. He said he wasn't sure if we would work out and if we didn't than he was trying to find someone who took care of him better. But we're still together, he hasn't cheated and he still loves me and he still wants to be with me. I was so shocked and numb that I was actually speechless. Who does that???

I was helping my df go through his emails one day a week or so ago trying to find a confirmation number for something and told him I was gonna clean up his inbox for him. (He has over 4000 unread messages) I asked if he would get upset and he said no he's actually really appreciate it.

So I pulled it up today thinking I would get rid of some obvious junk mail and clean it up some and he had an email from match. ( we met on match so it didn't really surprise me). He had a bunch of dating websites but the emails were never opened so I figured it was just stuff that keeps getting sent out. This one though in the subject line said his profile was approved and dated early this morning.

I had a sinking feeling so I checked his online banking and sure enough he reactivated his account this morning. :(

I think I'm going to be sick.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM
:(
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Bump for update
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Bump
ColorMeCrazy
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

For the love of everything holy, RUN!! Run mama and don't ever look back, that man is just a terrible human being. 

Caitlin1983
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:25 PM
What a douche bag!!!! Dump that fucker!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Umm Id tell him he is now free to "find someone to take better care of him" Asshat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM

So hes look for someone new till then hes going to use you to still get laid!

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Oh, FFS. I'd tell him he can pack his shit and move in with his mommy again. I bet she'd take excellent care of him. What kind of asshole needs a back-up woman? Especially if he's HAPPY with you!! SMH. Some people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad to know I'm not the only one thinking that.

Quoting MommyBoha:

Umm Id tell him he is now free to "find someone to take better care of him" Asshat
boshs1andonly
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I'd tell him, well your schedule just got a whole lot more open so now you can go find someone else. Wtf. You guys are engaged and he wants a back up? Seriously?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)