Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

RATE YOUR ENGAGEMENT RING/WEDDING SET!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

LETS RATE rings1-10!! Fun post!! I dont have a pic, but I have a .50 carat emerald cut halo, with pave side stones and two pave wedding bands. Total 1 1/5 carat! i love it!! I give mine an 8. Post yours!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Replies (211-220):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Dec. 23, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Star Wars: episode v:)

Quoting ImNotKarl:

They aren't rings. We opted for engagement bracelets. I'm sure they'll be rated pretty low, but I love them and he loves them, so as far as I'm concerned, they're a perfect 10 for us. They are stamped copper on black cord, and 5 points for anyone who catches the reference.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Dec. 23, 2012 at 8:31 AM
lol @ your knuckle.

Quoting ibelieveinpink:

My rings

I love mine so it gets a 10. :)
PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Looking at some of these pretty rings makes me want a ring! I don't even want to get married but now I have to tell my honey to buy me a pretty ring :) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:29 PM

That's a really cool and unique idea! I love them. 

Quoting ImNotKarl:

They aren't rings. We opted for engagement bracelets. I'm sure they'll be rated pretty low, but I love them and he loves them, so as far as I'm concerned, they're a perfect 10 for us. They are stamped copper on black cord, and 5 points for anyone who catches the reference.

Ivsleep
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:43 PM

This is just gorgeous!

Quoting stephanie73401:

A definate 100 in my book. We could only afford silver bands for our wedding ceremony. My wonderful husband bought this for me a little over a year after we were married. It is everything I dreamed of and more. LOOOOVE IT.

hootowl21
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Leia/solo!!!

Quoting ImNotKarl:

My love and I are both pretty into some geeky things, and it's hard to find traditional stuff that ties in the things we really love. These were awesome because the first time I stayed at his house after dating for 6 months, he made me dinner and we watched all the Star Wars movies together, and then he took my virginity and we had cereal and stayed up talking about how much cooler puppet Yoda is than CGI Yoda. These are our little nod to that first night. :D

Quoting babybuddafly:

Love it!! So cute and original. I wanted to get something custom made as well but dh is more traditional.

Quoting ImNotKarl:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wagners7
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I think mine is a 10 because my hubby surprised me with it when he came home from deployment.  We have a 23rd anniversary coming up soon. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM

We got married when I was 17 and he 22 and it was an elopement. So we didn't have time to get a engagement ring. We went out to zales and bought wedding bands the night before. We've been married six years One day I will get a diamond. I'd like a cushion cut or emerald. We're hoping to renew our vows after my husband gets back from deployment in 2014. Getting a ring just hasn't be a priority.

Oh and I give it a 10. It's done it's job of letting everyone know I am married. LOL Not that I've ever needed to tell someone.

CoachyMom
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM

It is a bit dirty so I give it a 9.9, lol. Seriously though it is exactly what I wanted. Love it so much!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN