Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is there some kind of rehab that doesn't cost much money?

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM
  • 83 Replies

My mom needs rehab. I have no idea where to start. Clueless about rehabs. She doesn't have insurance. I know they cost money, but how much in general? Is it something she could pay on or is there some type of help she could get with the cost? She lives in TN if that helps. I am going to do some online searches later tonight when I have more time to sit down, just looking for some general information, thanks in advance.

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this
The salvation army has Free inpatient drug rehab in Michigan at least. Call them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:52 PM
I dont know but I would think there would be something out there for people that don't have much money. Have you looked into some sort of gov't program? Wish I had some info..here's a bump!
lovinmama411
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The salvation army has Free inpatient drug rehab in Michigan at least. Call them.

Ok, that's a good start. I didn't think they did that type of thing, but it makes sense. I will call them tomorrow, making a list, thanks!

_cloudy_
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:55 PM
JAIL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:55 PM

It's called... Cold Turkey and Tuff Love.

lovinmama411
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont know but I would think there would be something out there for people that don't have much money. Have you looked into some sort of gov't program? Wish I had some info..here's a bump!

That's what I was wondering. She is single, out of work (lost her last job due to her back problems), and can't even pay her basic bills right now. Thanks for the bump :)

lovinmama411
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting _cloudy_:

JAIL

Why would she want to go to jail? I don't get it. She isn't a criminal.

lovinmama411
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

It's called... Cold Turkey and Tuff Love.

Yea, well, easier said than done. I don't think cold turkey would be very safe anyway.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure you could find some info online somewhere. There HAS to be something out there for her!! Good luck!!

Quoting lovinmama411:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I was wondering. She is single, out of work (lost her last job due to her back problems), and can't even pay her basic bills right now. Thanks for the bump :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Can't help someone that won't help themselves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN