Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Craziest thing you've seen at Wal-Mart

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:54 PM
  • 93 Replies

I've seen a few Wal-Mart posts today and it got me thinking... I don't think I've ever seen anything abnormally weird or outrageous, and I shop at Wal-Mart a lot more than I like to admit!! Sure there's been some people dressed pretty crazy, but that's been about it.

So, what's the weirdest/craziest/funniest thing you've ever seen happen at Wal-Mart?

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
audreesmama
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:54 PM
2 moms liked this

www.Peopleofwalmart.com 

Gah

HipLikeJunk
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Craziest thing I ever saw in a walmart, was a man walking through the mens underwear section with his penis hanging out of his pants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:55 PM

this older man dressed (badly) as a woman picking out baby food. He had a 5 o'clock shadow, hairy legs, and his make-up was terrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:55 PM
A grown man take a toy from a child on Black Friday. She started to cry and he just gave her a dirty look and walked away
PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Being here in Texas we have summer for six months a year, I see alot of ass biscuits and ugly feet.

tisha826
by Tisha on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM
My dh keeping his cool, he always flips out at walmart or busy grocery stores.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tisha826
by Tisha on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Ass biscuits? Lol

Quoting PitbullPrincess:

Being here in Texas we have summer for six months a year, I see alot of ass biscuits and ugly feet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CDMelty
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM

If you can't spot the crazy person on the bus, you are the crazy person on the bus?

Just kidding. I think it depends on the neighborhood. But the 400lb lady blocki9ng the aisle with the motor scooter chair thing is a given. (And I'd be a lot more inclined to think she was disabled rather than just fat if she had her own scooter, not just using Walmart's for the day. The disabled people I know use it elsewhere.)

deputygirls28
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM
3 moms liked this
One night when I was working in asset protection (walmarts security) there were two old guys sitting next to each other on scooters. Then one turned to the other and said "you ready?!" Then I heard 1...2...3 GO!!! Yes, they were racing the scooters in the store!! It was late and the store was pretty much empty and it was funny so I just laughed and went on my way!!! They were the funniest old guys I've seen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM
I don't have any because i don't go there often.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)