Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If I don't laugh at myself then I will just cry, so you all can laugh at me too :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
3 moms liked this

Last week I surpassed a mark on the scale that is 100% unacceptable. I decided immediate action MUST be taken. I do not have time to go the gym anymore as my 4am hour is now spent failing classes. So I decided to try Alli. I had heard the stories about the horrible ass leaking that occurs, but figured it was worth a shot if it worked. I started taking it and had no immediate side effects. For a day or so I even played around and purposefully ate fatty things just to see what would happen, nothing. But I did lose 5lbs last week. So I was impressed and decided to stick with it.

Saturday morning dad called and asked me to go to the pound with him to look for a dog for mom.  After being mauled by a giant dog, we decided to abandon the pound and get food. Dad wanted Taco Bell, my gut told me it was a horrendous idea, but I didn't want to tell him about the pills. So I said "Sure!" I didn't think anything too horrible would happen. I don't even remember what I ordered, but it was only about 13 grams of fat (the program says 30 g per day, so I assumed I was good, esp since breakfast had 0 fat).  About two hours later I was home sitting on the couch reading while my roommate was playing on her laptop. I had awful gas and was just silently farting away. Then I got that OMG I HAVE TO SHIT RIGHTNOW feeling and ran to the bathroom. I had shit my pants and DIDN"T EVEN KNOW IT!! It was like canola oil was pouring out of my ass. I couldn't stop it. I sat on the toilet for about 20 min spewing putrid oil. I can't even describe the smell, it was awful, just awful. So I think I am finally done and I clean up and go back to the couch. then I feel it... My ass is leaking! Wtf!? I get up and run to the bathroom again. At this point a friend from work starts texting me about something random. And I'm like "MY ASS IS LEAKING OIL!" Which, she apparently found SOOO amusing she just HAD to share it with the people she was with. I was on my period and wearing a pad, but it wasn't long enough to cover my oil soaked bum. So I put on two pads like a diaper and after about two hours the leaking stopped.

Lesson learned: NEVER eat Taco Bell AGAIN!!!! 

I am still taking the pills. I have not had anymore issues since that day. I am being very careful with what I eat. I learned my lesson with teasing the Alli gods and I will follow on the straight and narrow from here on out.

***Yes i KNOW the pill alone will not make me lose all of the weight that I want to lose. I am eating healthy and exercising at home. I just decided to try it to see if it worked or not***

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Stick with it just don't eat fatty foods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Peaceful.chaos:

Stick with it just don't eat fatty foods.

Oh I DEF learned that lesson! lol

anotherhalf
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM
12 moms liked this

I think Taco Bell does that whether or not you're on Alli.

Good luck with the weight loss.

stacefaceninja
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I'm so sorry...I just can't stop laughing. Thanks for sharing !!!

-If for any reason you feel an urge to correct my grammar, spelling, or punctuation, please suppress this urge. You are not important enough to me to spend time editing before I post.  I will just laugh at you-

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha nothing good happens after taco bell

Quoting anotherhalf:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:50 PM

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Quoting anotherhalf:

Lol. This is very true...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Quoting stacefaceninja:

I'm so sorry...I just can't stop laughing. Thanks for sharing !!!

Welcome :)

she_walk_softly
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Ha ha

Kayla060812
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:03 PM
My sister was on that.. it cause servere anal leakage.. like she shit herself a few times.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)