Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he is driving me crazy!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

My son has a small room so we have been talking about getting rid of his full size bed and getting him a half bed, so my husband is ready the paper and see's a sofabed in there for $100. He want to buy the sofabed for my son room. I keep saying no but he is like i think it would be cool. ugg i don''t a freaking sofa in my son room, he  need a real bed not a freaking couch the make out to a bed.  He said  don't be suprise if you come home and he has one.

what do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Pick and choose your battles....is it really worth a fight over?
wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM

No, I would want a real bed.  A lot of those pull out couches have thin, uncomfortable mattresses.

MumsTheWord571
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:21 AM
This.

Quoting wifeofvet:

No, I would want a real bed.  A lot of those pull out couches have thin, uncomfortable mattresses.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Ask your son? Plus I wouldn't want a used one anyway, that's just gross.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Quoting wifeofvet:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Bed not couch. 1. Not comfortable 2. Pulling it out daily tiresome 3. I just wouldn't do it 4. Used bed's eew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beaugrl0824
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Maybe comprise and get a loft bed. We did that for my DD and she has tons of space to play.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM

that is what i keep telling my husband; those mattresses are not comfrontable. He keeps saying you are not thinking like a boy. he said we'll ask him, i said, yea he will say yea simply because it is a couch in his room, but once we bought it and he starts sleeping on it, he will then be complaining that the mattress is hard.

Quoting wifeofvet:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:33 AM

that is why we are wanting to get him a half bed because he don't have much room to play and because his bed is so big and his room is so small it seems cluttered all the time and hard to keep clean. but a loft bed sound like a good idea, i was thinking like a trundle bed or a  daybed.

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Maybe comprise and get a loft bed. We did that for my DD and she has tons of space to play.

beaugrl0824
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:35 AM
She's sleeping right now or I would take a pic....below the bed there is a space that has shelving on one end and drawers and on the opposite end has a desk with a drawer. It's a pretty cool setup.

Quoting Anonymous:

that is why we are wanting to get him a half bed because he don't have much room to play and because his bed is so big and his room is so small it seems cluttered all the time and hard to keep clean. but a loft bed sound like a good idea, i was thinking like a trundle bed or a  daybed.

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)