Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My pitbull...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Just farted on my arm. If I didn't love him so unconditionally, i'd be pretty upset!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
pittiesmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this
My Chase is has the cool brindle fur too! He's in my avatar picture :-) They call it "reverse tiger stripe"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytorn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
He is IDENTICAL to my pit!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1will
by Amethyst on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:08 AM
I can't wait til we get our house. We are getting a pit when we do. Dh said I get to pick him out. I've seen some blue ones that I think are beautiful that I would love to have.

He's a beautiful dog
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:09 AM

LOL... what a flatulent puppy you have.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:10 AM

make sure you know the temperament of the dam/sire or mama/daddy! KK's mama and daddy were the perfect dogs! I wanna blue bad but i haven't found a breeder that i'm comfortable with yet. we were thinking about breeding KK before he hit his "old man" age but we aren't sure yet. we want to keep his amazing-ness around longer. 

Quoting amy1will:

I can't wait til we get our house. We are getting a pit when we do. Dh said I get to pick him out. I've seen some blue ones that I think are beautiful that I would love to have.

He's a beautiful dog

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL he's 6! you'd think he'd know how to hold it in! 

Quoting AllofFive19:

LOL... what a flatulent puppy you have.

amy1will
by Amethyst on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM
Oh yea. Dh actually knows a guy that has some. He sees how they are treated and taken care of. I've seen them and they look healthy and are good dogs.

Quoting Anonymous:

make sure you know the temperament of the dam/sire or mama/daddy! KK's mama and daddy were the perfect dogs! I wanna blue bad but i haven't found a breeder that i'm comfortable with yet. we were thinking about breeding KK before he hit his "old man" age but we aren't sure yet. we want to keep his amazing-ness around longer. 

Quoting amy1will:

He's a beautiful dog

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:18 AM

that's awesome! i'm so glad to hear that the dogs/pups are taken care of! i'm having trouble finding a legit pitbull breeder that breeds amazing blues. 

Quoting amy1will:

Oh yea. Dh actually knows a guy that has some. He sees how they are treated and taken care of. I've seen them and they look healthy and are good dogs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amy1will:

He's a beautiful dog

LadyBug1990
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:19 AM
I know. It sucks. My dog is half pit and she is the most tolerant dog with kids. I wish they didn't have such a bad reputation. I've met plenty of pits that are just big babies.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol i only put the post as "my pitbull" because most blogs are negative stories about the breed and i was trying to put a lighter picture out there :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know why but as soon as I read "pit bull" it reminded of pit boss and how Shorty says it like "pit buuuuullllll" ugh that drives he insane lol

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Ewww

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)