Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My pitbull...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Just farted on my arm. If I didn't love him so unconditionally, i'd be pretty upset!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Replies (21-30):
amy1will
by Amethyst on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:21 AM
They're is a guy in our complex that has a brown one and also a blue one. The blue is sweet. The brown actually jumped at me and growled at me twice. The management won't even go to his apartment. He has his two small kids walk them. The dogs are twice there size. I hate people that make them mean. Theyre amazing dogs.

Quoting Anonymous:

that's awesome! i'm so glad to hear that the dogs/pups are taken care of! i'm having trouble finding a legit pitbull breeder that breeds amazing blues. 

Quoting amy1will:

Oh yea. Dh actually knows a guy that has some. He sees how they are treated and taken care of. I've seen them and they look healthy and are good dogs.

Quoting Anonymous:

make sure you know the temperament of the dam/sire or mama/daddy! KK's mama and daddy were the perfect dogs! I wanna blue bad but i haven't found a breeder that i'm comfortable with yet. we were thinking about breeding KK before he hit his "old man" age but we aren't sure yet. we want to keep his amazing-ness around longer. 

Quoting amy1will:

I can't wait til we get our house. We are getting a pit when we do. Dh said I get to pick him out. I've seen some blue ones that I think are beautiful that I would love to have.

He's a beautiful dog

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:22 AM

we've had so many foster pits/pit mixes/bull terriers in the house (when i fostered for a rescue) and we never had any issues. i know it always differs depending on the dog. 

Quoting LadyBug1990:

I know. It sucks. My dog is half pit and she is the most tolerant dog with kids. I wish they didn't have such a bad reputation. I've met plenty of pits that are just big babies.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol i only put the post as "my pitbull" because most blogs are negative stories about the breed and i was trying to put a lighter picture out there :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know why but as soon as I read "pit bull" it reminded of pit boss and how Shorty says it like "pit buuuuullllll" ugh that drives he insane lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:24 AM

it's natural. just wish it wouldn't happen while i'm near! :)

Quoting littlesippycup:

Ewww

Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:25 AM

every time my dog goes to stretch I know it's time to vacate the room, his "pfffffffff" can be heard miles around and smelled even further

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:30 AM

right!? KK "pffffffffff" all day everyday except it's like "whistle+pftttttttttt" lol. he just blew more gas at me! it's hard to be mad at such a cute dog but i wanna kil him when i smell his gas. >.<

Quoting Irenesmommy:

every time my dog goes to stretch I know it's time to vacate the room, his "pfffffffff" can be heard miles around and smelled even further

Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I swear he pffffffff's and gives me that "take that" look before leaving the room LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

right!? KK "pffffffffff" all day everyday except it's like "whistle+pftttttttttt" lol. he just blew more gas at me! it's hard to be mad at such a cute dog but i wanna kil him when i smell his gas. >.<

Quoting Irenesmommy:

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Heres our girl

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:33 AM

KK always gives me stink eye when he farts. he always opens one eye and looks at me like "did mom hear that!?" and then he gets ashamed

Quoting Irenesmommy:

I swear he pffffffff's and gives me that "take that" look before leaving the room LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Irenesmommy:

Looneyfarmmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:34 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL mine just farted so bad he woke my husband up with a tiny prayer like "OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HOLY HELL WAS THAT?!" 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM

she's so beautiful! is she mixed with american bulldog? the lips make her look mixed with am bulldog :)

Quoting erinsmom1964:

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Heres our girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN