Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My pitbull...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Just farted on my arm. If I didn't love him so unconditionally, i'd be pretty upset!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Replies (31-39):
erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:38 AM

yes she is....when i first saw her on Petfinder I thought she would be 100 pounds when grown with that mix but she took on a pocket pittie stature.  she is only 50 pounds BUT solid not an ounce of fat.  I had to buy her a coat for the winters...LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

she's so beautiful! is she mixed with american bulldog? the lips make her look mixed with am bulldog :)

Quoting erinsmom1964:

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Heres our girl

Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this

seriously I just saw this picture and thought "how did you get a picture of my dd!???" They could be twins! 

Quoting erinsmom1964:

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Heres our girl

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:50 AM

NICE lucky us for having the most beautiful DD's in the world!!! :)

Quoting Irenesmommy:

seriously I just saw this picture and thought "how did you get a picture of my dd!???" They could be twins! 

Quoting erinsmom1964:

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Heres our girl

adopteeme
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting erinsmom1964:

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Heres our girl

I have a pit/ American bull mix too. I live in a county that's outlawed the breed. Including mixed pit breeds. It kills me that they could take her away from me if they believe she *looks* like a pit.
I had her vet pull an old trick from adoption practices... we distroyed her original papers and issued new paperwork naming her breed as Australian Cattle Dog. So unless they do a DNA...?

Hate that this breed gets such a bad rep.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM

we use to live in aurora colorado and, although KK is a pure bred papered american pitbull terrier, his vet destroyed his papers and issued new naming him a bull mastiff mix. we lived in the SHITIEST house you could ever imagine because nowhere would allow us to have him. now we live in az and he has a yard and we have a nice house and we live in a neighborhood that's surrounded with em :)

Quoting adopteeme:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Heres our girl

I have a pit/ American bull mix too. I live in a county that's outlawed the breed. Including mixed pit breeds. It kills me that they could take her away from me if they believe she *looks* like a pit.
I had her vet pull an old trick from adoption practices... we distroyed her original papers and issued new paperwork naming her breed as Australian Cattle Dog. So unless they do a DNA...?

Hate that this breed gets such a bad rep.

adopteeme
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this
It's good to hear you all found a better place.
I've raised tea cup poodles all my life. I never had any intent to bring a 50plus lb, shedding monster home.
My son took the dog in short term for a Gf who had a duty station overseas for 6 months.
He lived in a small apartment with no pets allowed. He kept that dog undercover at risk of loosing his place. He'd bring her here to exercise her as often as he could. When the Gf returned, she
didn't want her back. By then I had fallen in love. It's good for both of us. She has 6 acres to run. She's great around my chickens. She's a good mouser and I feel safer with her when I'm here alone. She's my best girl.
SimplyErathy
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 3:57 AM

lol my alex has the worst gas!!! 

alex (pitbull)

nikita(pit/german mix)

allabout11708
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 3:58 AM
I swear pitbull farts are the worst!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kblossom20
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 3:58 AM

LMAO! Too cute! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)