Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well hun i know why you are his EX now....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
My SO and i just moved from a 2 bdr to a 3bdr apartment last week.I knew his ex lived up here but i have never met her and have never seen her.My SO was at work when i did the walk threw and the first time he went to the apartment was wheb we were moving in....Come to find out his ex lives right next door.I now know why she is his EX!Every time she sees him out she runs over to him and starts trying to talk to him and he just keeps walking(its quite sad actually)I had dd out this morning and the psycho came up to us and said "that should be my little girl not yours" i ignored her and kept going to the car she then says"how does my p&$$# taste?he use to fuck me all the time you know" i looked at her and said "i would appreciate it if you would leave us alone and not talk like that in front of my kid" i finished buckling dd in and closed the door and she said"i will be fucking him by the end of the week i dont care if you have a kid and are pregnant i will kill you" i smiled and said "have a nice day"
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:40 AM
4 moms liked this
I would ask management if you can be moved, there's no reason you should have to put up with that. I would have knocked her ass out after shutting the car door.
pittymama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM

wait so you moved from a 2bd to a 3bd in the same complex? or you moved into a complex not knowing she was there? i'm confused... 

EAzizM
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Psycho bitch, time to move.

Love060708kids
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Holy psycho!  

Uhm, I'd start getting documentation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM
im sure it wont last long.we have been waiting for 6 months to get into this apartment.SO said if anything happens again we will call the police and let them handle it

Quoting Anonymous:

I would ask management if you can be moved, there's no reason you should have to put up with that. I would have knocked her ass out after shutting the car door.

mommysangelface
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM

thats what im wondering

Quoting pittymama:

wait so you moved from a 2bd to a 3bd in the same complex? or you moved into a complex not knowing she was there? i'm confused... 

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM
same complex we just needed a third bedroom because we are having another baby.i thought she lived in one of the other buildings.he wasnt sure where she lived exactly either

Quoting pittymama:

samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

This cannot be serious. This woman would not be able to walk if she said any of those statements to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM
3 moms liked this
Call the cops and tell them what she did. Play it up huge, tell them you were pregnant and alone with your dd and that she came up and threatened your life. They might suggest you press charges for harassment if she continues. Personally when she asked me "how does my p***y taste?" I would've asked her if she was familiar with the taste of gun powder. Psychos like her are the reason I carry.
pittymama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM

so you agreed to live in the same complex as your hubby's ex girlfriend.... 

Quoting Anonymous:

same complex we just needed a third bedroom because we are having another baby.i thought she lived in one of the other buildings.he wasnt sure where she lived exactly either

Quoting pittymama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)