Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advice for staying awake UPDATE with my grade....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
without coffee?i have a final that i feel unprepared for so i want to stay up all night studying for it but i had so much coffee earlier it upset my stomach and I'm too afraid to have more...and i can't exercise right now either I'll wake the baby up and i can't leave

I GOT A 91!!WOOHOO I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE TODAY.

and my neighbor said if i get too tired shed take my son for me so i can get some sleep in...I'm probably going to take her up on that offer lol my head hurts.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Get up and dance randomly?

MochaBerry24
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM

cold, music, sugar

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
That sounds like a bad idea. Stay up all night to study, fail your final because you can't think straight due to lack of sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM
I eat.. Lol or set an alarm on phone for every 30 mins incase you fall asleep you will wake up. But if your final is tomorrow I don't recommend staying up all night.
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM
This crank up the headphones super loud!

Quoting wkukid:

Get up and dance randomly?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM
I'll probably have some coffee before my final but i don't want to risk it till i have to.

Quoting ColieO:

That sounds like a bad idea. Stay up all night to study, fail your final because you can't think straight due to lack of sleep.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Honestly the best thing you can do is get a good nights sleep. Not sleeping and being hopped up on caffeine is the worst thing you could do.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll probably have some coffee before my final but i don't want to risk it till i have to.

Quoting ColieO:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alicia9804
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

5 hour energy drink, coke ( the soda not the drug), getting up and moveing around, coffee, music

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:54 AM
I dunno without caffeine no all nighter seems possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:56 AM
I agree get some sleep and wake up early and study a little more. What time is your final

Quoting ColieO:

Honestly the best thing you can do is get a good nights sleep. Not sleeping and being hopped up on caffeine is the worst thing you could do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ColieO:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured