Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

advice for staying awake UPDATE with my grade....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
without coffee?i have a final that i feel unprepared for so i want to stay up all night studying for it but i had so much coffee earlier it upset my stomach and I'm too afraid to have more...and i can't exercise right now either I'll wake the baby up and i can't leave

I GOT A 91!!WOOHOO I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE TODAY.

and my neighbor said if i get too tired shed take my son for me so i can get some sleep in...I'm probably going to take her up on that offer lol my head hurts.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:59 AM

nah i just go in about 4 hours earlier than the final, throw on some headphones with classical music on (I start singing along with regular music) and read the book front to back or as needed.  Never failed!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:14 AM
8am

Quoting Fields456:

I agree get some sleep and wake up early and study a little more. What time is your final

Quoting ColieO:

Honestly the best thing you can do is get a good nights sleep. Not sleeping and being hopped up on caffeine is the worst thing you could do.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll probably have some coffee before my final but i don't want to risk it till i have to.

Quoting ColieO:

That sounds like a bad idea. Stay up all night to study, fail your final because you can't think straight due to lack of sleep.

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Well good luck

Quoting Anonymous:

8am

Quoting Fields456:

I agree get some sleep and wake up early and study a little more. What time is your final

Quoting ColieO:

Honestly the best thing you can do is get a good nights sleep. Not sleeping and being hopped up on caffeine is the worst thing you could do.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll probably have some coffee before my final but i don't want to risk it till i have to.

Quoting ColieO:

That sounds like a bad idea. Stay up all night to study, fail your final because you can't think straight due to lack of sleep.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:23 AM
Take a break and wash dishes. Not sure why exactly, but something about it is stimulating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:24 AM
Orgasm
ncohetero
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:25 AM
Jack Daniels, adderall, a newborn...I'll let u borrow mine so I could get some sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:25 AM
After 50 minutes of studying you forget everything after that. You need breaks & sleep!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kkps725
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Gum or a light snack that you can munch on (like popcorn) It keeps me going when I'm pulling all nighters..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyner_brylee
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
A lot of college kids in my area take "nodose"
It's a caffeine pill to keep you awake.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Trust me - you need sleep to retain any information. Study as much as you can and get at least 4hrs of sleep. Then eat a healthy protein filled breakfast. If you skip sleep you'll likely forget important things.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)