Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex won't let go, and I'm silently gloating.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
He broke my damned heart, because he got cold feet, then knocked up a rebound a while later.

I not once said anything I regretted in anger or hurt. I was understanding and loving.

Now he's unhappy and stuck with a female he can't stand because she's (possibly) carrying his child, and he missssssssses me, and is scrambling to grasp up any relationship scraps left between us to salvage the friendship that was left in the wake.

As happy as I am, it's a gorgeous combination of irony and karma that I'm watching here, and the fact that this drop dead handsome man is all but stumbled at my feet in his own hindsight.... Ha!

Baby, I love you, but I'm watching this play out a while longer. You haven't nearly hit the misery of shattered heart yet. I couldn't have exacted a better revenge for the kindest saddest sweetest breakup of my life. The tragic thing is that we were golden until you got scared. So fine. Pay for being a coward a while. Grow up, grow a bigger pair to match that big ol' pretty man bone you have, and then come talk to me again. It's time you justified all the moments I all but worshipped you.

Sorry. Ranty venty post over. Hate me, love me, ignore me, idc. They aren't married, engaged, etc, and he has never called her anything but "her", so since our conversations are exceptionally tame, I feel nothing like a homewrecker.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Nikki?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM
just walk away
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:06 AM
I probably should.

Quoting Anonymous:

just walk away
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:08 AM
Why would you feel like a home wrecker? Her having a baby does not necessarily mean they have a home to wreck!

Also I got some pretty nice gloating in on an ex of mine! I did not say anything to him but my BFF and I did raise a glass to karma kicking his ass!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Because you know if she's having his drunken one night stand baby that SOMEONE here will say that they are now a family that I am possibly in the middle of.

Even though until she announced pregnancy, things were sketchy at best, AND, I came first. In more ways than one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you feel like a home wrecker? Her having a baby does not necessarily mean they have a home to wreck!

Also I got some pretty nice gloating in on an ex of mine! I did not say anything to him but my BFF and I did raise a glass to karma kicking his ass!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)