Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is how you should look for your DH/SO. (Added pics)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Ladies, he is providing for you. The least you can do is keep sexy for him. I have to agree...Men stray because women let themselves go and gain weight, stop wearing makeup, wear slouch clothes, etc. I'm going to show you what I do to keep myself looking good for my hard working husband, and take my advice, unless you want traded in for a nicer model! 

1. Always make sure to wear makeup for him. No man likes coming home and seeing his wife with a plain, tired looking face with no color to it. Here's a pic of me so you can do it yourself!

2. Do not clean in those nasty sweat pants and  t-shirt! How can he appreciate all you do around he house if the first thing he sees when he gets home is your frumpy butt in potato sacks? Always clean in something like this, unless you want him getting "cleaned" elsewhere.

3. Don't use pregnancy, aging, and human imperfection as an excuse for your boobs not to look the best. Men do not like, natural, floppy boobs. If you can't afford to fix them, you can't afford to have kids, is my motto, and Go big or go home! (and find your man in bed with Busty McDouble D's).

4. Don't let your body go! You say your pregnancies caused those stretch marks and/or sagging skin? Please...We all know that's just from you letting yourself go and getting all fat and frumpy! Your stomach should look like this. No excuses! 

5. No thigh gap equals you're fat. Mmkay? Don't give me that excuse "Wah, that's just how my body is made. I just have bigger thighs!" No, whore...You're just fat. Keep that thigh gap, ladies! 

You're welcome.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM
My dh says "ok, what the hell ever. That just sounds stupid."
Salsacookies
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Well my SO must be the weird one because he thinks I'm hot no matter what I'm wearing, doesn't like fake boobs, and understands that pregnancy changes you. I had a twin pregnancy...there is no avoiding stretch marks. Congrats to me for finding a real man. :P

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!! you really think ALL men like that shit??? sweet heart how long have you been married? how many kids do you have? how old are you?
arabellelynn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM
Lol mmkay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Better than your heart hurting when you think about him and another woman!

Quoting loveabi:

Those boobs make my back hurt just thinking about it....

JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM
I'm working on my "factory air" (space between my legs), damn!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM

LOL at the camel toe in the next to last pic you SHAMELESS TROLL

LeiahAsh2012
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Hahahaha. You've lost your mind. My DH and I have been together 30 years next week. He has never been with another and he never will be.

He loves my natural glow.

That outfit would look insane while caring for a farm not to mention I clean with my child present.

He doesn't like fake anything let alone breasts.

The last two are just far too silly.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

37 weeks pregnant and my hormones are all over the place. This post actually made me cry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:16 AM
It's cautionary makeup, it's so her dh doesn't hit her in the eye with his business because as we all know perfect women must give their dh nightly bj's so he doesn't stray!
I'm thinking she must have glow in the dark lipstick as well, you wouldn't want your dh to miss!

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

Hmm does your eye shadow glow in the dark and where can I get me some of that?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)