Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

needing some help

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

im at my witts end with my 6yr old! he has gotten into the wrapped christmas gifts and took 3 of them! (they were in a box in my closet)  so now i dont have my boys "big gift" (they were a box of pokemon cards i only had $100 to shop for 4 kids so there was only 3 gifts for each kids every thing was on sale :) i dont have the money to replace them)

dh wants to take everything from him. so he gets nothing for christmas! i dont blame him im so mad right now to! (i will be taking the cards away tomorrow. im too mad to wake him)

so my question what would you do?

(this is the 3rd-4th time he has been in my box! busted him 2/3 times. but didnt hear him when i has getting the others ready for school)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Replies (11-17):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:11 AM

**turns Anon over my knee and BEATS her ass for even suggesting this**

Quoting Anonymous:

beat his ass

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:12 AM

we have no family or friends that can take them and have very little space. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Then can you use the trunk of your car/truck like another poster suggested

Quoting Anonymous:

we have no family or friends that can take them and have very little space. 

Eshadowgirl
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Time to rehide the gifts, take them all away. Leave them in the trunk of your vehicle, friends house, work desk.  I keep my dh gifts hidden well(Hes like a kid with presents, always snooping) hidden in my dresser.

No need to rebuy gifts.  Rewrap the stuff hes opened, and hide them somewhere else.  Kids can be such goobers..lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh baby!!!

Quoting Sassy762:

**turns Anon over my knee and BEATS her as for even suggesting this**

Quoting Anonymous:

beat his ass

shudderette
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:17 AM
My 8 yr old unwrapped one of his presents one yr. He was about 5. It started with a tiny little rip in the paper then the next day that rip was a little bigger then a little bigger. I warned him several times that if he opened that present he wouldn't be getting it for christmas.
One morning he came up to me and said "I know i'm getting a helicopter for christmas". Whelp, that did it for me. I grabbed it and put it away. It was supposed to be his big gift that year cause he LOVES helicopters. But, he didn't get it. I kept it though, and a few yrs later I gave it to his little brother for his bday or something. He remembered it and said "hey! That's MY helicopter". "No it isn't, child. You lost it when you opened your christmas present early. Bad things happen when you disobey".
He has NEVER attempted to preopen the christmas presents since.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:17 AM

well he lied when we got up this morrning we asked where he got them and he told us a friend at school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN