Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
My ds has been sick with congestion, cough, and runny nose the past few days. He didn't nap yesterday when I was at work and my dh had him. Then at five pm he passed out and stayed asleep. And he just woke up at 3 a.m. I didn't want to wake him up because he is sick and needs to sleep but this sucks! Now I have to be up too. At least I got about four and a half hours of sleep. It's better then nothing. Why are you awake right now?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Replies (21-25):
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:26 AM
Sick. Might vomit. Can't lay down without gagging.
shudderette
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
My ambien wore off. Getting married today so I'm wired. Just took another sleeping pill tho so I can be rested for the busy day ahead of me.
amandamarielee
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:29 AM
Aw! My sister lives on oahu. She's a youngin still in college though. Amanda is an awesome name! ;)

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

Haha knew it! But I'm on oahu...dang it. I never meet people here lol. And my name is Amanda as well, just wanted to point that out lol.

Quoting amandamarielee:

Yep! Maui. What island are you on?

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

Are you in hawaii? Lol...its the same time here :)

Quoting amandamarielee:

It's only 10:17pm my time. Gonna sleep soon. But I also have insomnia.

mama_of_tw0
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:35 AM
Awesome!! And I agree, it IS an awesome name ;)

Quoting amandamarielee:

Aw! My sister lives on oahu. She's a youngin still in college though. Amanda is an awesome name! ;)

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

Haha knew it! But I'm on oahu...dang it. I never meet people here lol. And my name is Amanda as well, just wanted to point that out lol.

Quoting amandamarielee:

Yep! Maui. What island are you on?

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

Are you in hawaii? Lol...its the same time here :)

Quoting amandamarielee:

It's only 10:17pm my time. Gonna sleep soon. But I also have insomnia.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMommy_x2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:17 AM

I'm up because nobody will let me go to bed!! Ugh. I was up at like 11 cuz I was having my tv time after the kids went to bed, then DF came home a bit drunk and was really horny, so I had to convince him that we couldn't do anything with the kids in the next room (as hard as it was to convince myself of that, I'm suprised I succeded. ;D) then I got him to drink some water and go to bed. Then I got back on the computer for a bit before munchkin walked into the room and had to potty so we did that and then I had to get her back to sleep (she is now asleep on top of me.) So thats pretty much why I am up at this ungodly hour. UGH!!!!! The sacrafices of being a mommy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN