Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If the youth of today are the future of tomorrow, we're f***ed!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:26 AM
  • 12 Replies

I know that not all older kids and young adults ( and just the younger generation in general ) are total assholes. But boy oh boy the ones who are sure do make up for the ones who aren't! Here is an example of why I say this:

Most of you know I work at a gas station ( not by choice, but hey, jobs are scarce and it puts food on the table for my DD and clothes on her back and pays the bills, somewhat ). I have to put up with a lot of shit from people on a daily basis. Most people are nice, while others you just want to take their heads and repeatedly slam them into a concrete wall until nothing is left but a small bloody pulp.......* breathes * sorry.......Anyway.

I was at work this past Saturday, and it was about an hour or so from shift change, when I would go home and second shift would come in. I had gotten pretty busy, but I noticed this kid came in. He looked about 16-17 years old. I didn't pay him much attention, until I noticed he had already walked the length of my cooler 5 times! He would just open random doors, and look inside them. It had died down, so I was zoned in on him. He finally walks over to the cooler door where we have our 24 and 40 ounce beers, and got a 24 ounce can of Bud Light. He comes up to the counter, where I ask for an ID. He shows me one.....THAT EXPIRED IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! I could clearly see that he wasn't 21 by his birthday on the ID, and told him that his ID had expired back in September, and I would not sell to him. He insisted that he show me another ID, promising me this one was valid.

PFT!

It had expired a week ago and HAD COMPLETELY DIFFERENT INFORMATION on it than the first one he gave me! Even the birthday's on the ID's didn't match up! I told him again that I was not going to sell to him, and put the beer behind the counter with me so he couldn't grab it and run. He got pissy with me, and I told him he needed to leave. He left, and that was the end of it. I alerted my second shift, and I alerted the other store I work at, telling them to be on gaurd.

Then on Sunday, I was about an hour from shift change time, when this fucker comes back in again! He sees me, and just grins. He walks straight back to the cooler and grabs a freaking beer!!!!!!! Only this time, instead of a 24 ounce, he's gone for the big guns with a 40 ouncer! He comes up to the counter, and slams it ( and I mean slams it so hard I thought he had broken the bottle! ) on the counter, all the while grinning at me. I grinned right back and simply said :

Sir, I need to see an ID, please.

Holy bloody hell! You'd think I'd had just asked him to clean the floor with a toothbrush what with the fit he went into! All I could understand was him saying that he didn't have an ID, and I knew he was old enough because he came in here all the time, and yadda yadda bull shit. I told him if he didn't calm it down, I'd  have the police up here to calm him down. That seemed to hit a button, because he shut up and left.

I worked at the other store Monday night, and tonight I worked at the store closest to me ( the one where the forementioned dipshit keeps coming back ).

Okay....ladies....you would think if you went into a place where the cashier KNEW you weren't old enough, and had proof of it, and had already been told to leave not once, but twice, by the same cashier, don't you think you would learn to NOT come in to that store when that certain cashier is working?

THIS KID APPARENTLY DOESN'T K NOW THAT!

He comes BACK in tonight!!!!! ( stubborn little fucker, isn't he? ) Once he saw me in the store, he grinned ear to ear ( I'm starting to think it's an evil grin......). He came in, and surprisingly enough, he DIDN'T go back to the beer! Oh no....he just wanted cigarrettes!!!! Of course, once again, I asked for an ID. He finally went off the deep end, and called me every freaking name in the book cept a fat white chick ( which really would have been the truth TBH. ) I picked up the phone, and called the cops. Told them what was going on, and that I felt unsafe with him in the store the way he was acting. Dipshit asked who I was talking to, so I said * the manager *. That seemed to add fuel to the fire, because he just got louder and more vehement in his name calling ( he did get a little creative with some of the names. I really do wish I could remember some of them. ). The police pulled in, ( and here's the funny part!!!! ) the person that he was riding with? THEY DROVE OFF AND LEFT HIS ASS THERE!!!!!!!! When he saw the cops, he ( of course ) tried to run. Yeah....didn't work. Cops got him. The whole time he was saying it was my fault, because apparently, my refusal to sell to him is why he got arrested.

O.o 

The youth of today has me seriously worried about our future.......

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidyns_mommy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Why group all youth into one category?

He was a dumb ass though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:34 AM

That's why I said at the very top, that I know not all youth are like that, but the ones who are, sure do make up for the ones who aren't. My oldest nephew is the sweetest child ever, but my third born nephew is hell in a human body. The kid is nothing but pure evil, and there are only a couple years difference in their ages.

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Jers.
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:35 AM

Glad you are ok!

And yes, it worries me too.  A future governor with his jeans around his butt and flowered boxers hanging out.

aidyns_mommy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:36 AM
I was a teen mom. I get really pissed off at teen moms lol. Not all because there are good ones, just like I was, but some are so ignorant it makes me sad. So I agree with you.

Quoting maryjmom:

That's why I said at the very top, that I know not all youth are like that, but the ones who are, sure do make up for the ones who aren't. My oldest nephew is the sweetest child ever, but my third born nephew is hell in a human body. The kid is nothing but pure evil, and there are only a couple years difference in their ages.

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no words.......but eventually some will come to me when I stop laughing long enough to concentrate, lol

maryjmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Omg.....I just  had the mental image of a person wearing baggy ass jeans, holding them up in the front, with some damn Hawaiian print boxers on, trying to figure out how to shake  hands with someone!

Holy hell I can't stop laughing!

Quoting Jers.:

Glad you are ok!

And yes, it worries me too.  A future governor with his jeans around his butt and flowered boxers hanging out.

Byrd15
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow... Little ass hole. I'm so sorry! Glad he was arrested muuuaaahhh!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Wow that would piss me off. I make pizza at a gas station. One evening the youth of todays society had particularly pissed me off and I had just had it. There was one little twat who walked in looked at the pizza I had put in the warmer not even 20 minutes before and declared that it looked like shit and that it had obviously been in there all night. I looked right at her and informed her that I was the cook and the pizza was not even 20 minutes old and her very loud rude vulgarity was unnecessary. She looked a little taken aback and walked off toward the doughnuts that had been sitting there for over 16 hours. Her boyfriend apologized for her and blamed her new pregnancy! Yeah that pushed me just a bit further and I told him that he shouldn't have to apologize for her rudeness and that maybe she should be a lot quieter when she decides to insult people because she's going to tick off the wrong person one day. She is roughly 16-18 years old and has told one of the cashiers (a woman in her mid 40's) that because she is a woman she cannot talk to her boyfriend. She's a real twat. Oh and she bought two of those 16+ hour old doughnuts.

It's unfortunately not just the younger generation though. I've had run ins with plenty of the older lot that make the younger ones look like school children.

Yes I know not all of them are rude little ass holes, but I've met more rude ones than I have younger people with manners.

maryjmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this

That's pretty much the same thing I told the cops tonight!

I told them what all had happened since he came in the first time, and even the cops were like WTF?! One of them even asked the kid * Dude, what the hell were you thinking by coming in again and again?! She had made it clear that she wasn't selling to you because you didn't have an ID! Why keep punishing yourself?! You could just have went some where else. *

Kid told him * I just wanted to see if she would slip up once and forget. I cussed at her because I thought if I scared her, I'd get what I wanted. *

I told the cops * Well he did scare me, but he only got what I wanted, and that's him in the back of a cop car! *

I could still hear the cops laughing when they left!

Quoting Sassy762:

I have no words.......but eventually some will come to me when I stop laughing long enough to concentrate, lol

lullabylily
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:46 AM
What a stupid dumb ass ... I hope you're OK ... I would be very worried if he comes back again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)