Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just had a baby 2 months ago, and now I'm prego again!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And its different babyy daddies! The first baby daddy is so sweet, but after having the baby, sex was no more. So I started talking to his best friend. Yeah, we had sex. So what? But now I'm pregnant again! I don't know what to do! I can't be a momma to two kids with two different baby daddies!!! That's just.....ghetto!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:38 AM
Replies (31-40):
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:38 AM
It's to late at night for me to be able to take this seriously. Gl with that though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Uh you got issues or a fake. First off your newborn is only 2 months old. You are supposed to wait 6 weeks PP to have sext etc...yes most don't but still your SO didn't have sex with you for what a few weeks and you freak out and bang his best friend? Yeah whatever.

RaynesMommy07
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:43 AM
You morning trollllliiinnn
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

And its different babyy daddies! Color me shocked.  The first baby daddy is so sweet, but after having the baby, sex was no more. Yeah, that tends to happen after they knock up that Random Poonanner the first time...So I started talking to his best friend. And in the Slutiverse, "talking" means...Yeah, we had sex. DINGINGDING!!! So what? Nobody in this equation can work a condom, that's what. But now I'm pregnant again! I don't know what to do! I can't be a momma to two kids with two different baby daddies!!! That's just.....ghetto!!!!  A) Apparently with just a few horrible choice, you CAN be a momma with two different baby daddies and B) Don't drag the entire ghetto down to your level.

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Trolly olly. 

Daph2387
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:53 AM
It is to early for a troll.
MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I have eggnog liquer, want some? It goes great in hot cocoa

Quoting lalaboosh:

popcorn

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:08 AM

I think Bazinga would have worked better lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

And its different babyy daddies! Color me shocked.  The first baby daddy is so sweet, but after having the baby, sex was no more. Yeah, that tends to happen after they knock up that Random Poonanner the first time...So I started talking to his best friend. And in the Slutiverse, "talking" means...Yeah, we had sex. DINGINGDING!!! So what? Nobody in this equation can work a condom, that's what. But now I'm pregnant again! I don't know what to do! I can't be a momma to two kids with two different baby daddies!!! That's just.....ghetto!!!!  A) Apparently with just a few horrible choice, you CAN be a momma with two different baby daddies and B) Don't drag the entire ghetto down to your level.

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

StarryRain
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Pre-coffee troll is disastrous.
ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:09 AM
That cat is adorable

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured