Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He wants to have sex with me...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
Dh has been friends with this guy (I'll call him X) since they were 9. 4 years ago, X and I became very close best friends. Dh, X, and myself are very close. DH has already told me he doesn't care that we are close. He trusts me. We lived with X last year (may 2011-May 2012), and things were rocky. Well, we have rekindled our friendship over the last 3 months.

2 night ago X came over to hang out, have a few drinks, play some Video games w/ us. We had a good night. Well, I had previously brought up an old post on CM from a women who said she had sex w/ someone for $1000. And jokingly he says "hey u should tell X about that one women and her 'deal'..." So I told X about the situation. He immediately goes "and how much would I have to pay for u?" I SWORE he was joking and so did DH, so DH goes..." $5000". X goes... "What about $2500?". Dh and I just laughed... Till an hour later when X comes up to me and goes "I was serious. $2500 is a lot of money... Ur worth way more but, I'll do $2500..."

And now... I can't get it out of my head. I am flattered that X wants to have sex with me. Makes me feel sexy... But I politely told him... It was never gonna happen. But, he has confessed he has wanted to have sex w/ me for a few years. He just respects DH enough NOT to do anything, or make a pass... Unless he is given permission to.

I am never around X by myself. Dh is always there. So, I'm not worried, and he is a great friend to me. Just... Idk. Shocked I guess. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:09 AM
3 moms liked this

AmyD43
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Yea that will never end well. Do not sleep w your husbands friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:42 AM
How old are all of you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cherib82
by Post Killer on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Don't do it.
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:44 AM
I would feel awkward around him for a while.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Awkward.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Mr. X's dick has been dry a looooooooooooooooooooong time....

kidlover2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Why do I always feel like I live in a alternate Jerry Springer universe every time I log on to cm? Am I the only sane person left on planet earth?
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Tell your husband how disrespectful his ''friend" is being to him, your marriage and you. You shouldnt feel flattered or sexy, you should be upset the fact that this ''friend'' just tried to make you a prostitute. You seem to lack self respect, maybe that is why this man thought you would screw him for cash

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:47 AM
I would do it....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)