Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If youre going to be a b**** you have no reason to be in L&D

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

My SIL had her baby today a 6lb 9oz baby girl!  I was her labor coach my brother is in Egypt getting ready to come home.  WELL we went to the hospital and she told the nurse she was in labor but was having little pain.  The nurse is was like well if you are not having any pain you are not in labor.  She put us in the room and left us there.  My SIL asked me to check the her dialation.  I did and she was at a 7 (I'm a ER nurse) by then she was having bad back pain and I was doing what I could I checked her again as the nurse hadn't come back after she hooked her up to the monitor, she told me she was having pressuer.  She was at 9 I called the nurse and told her and she said I will be there when I can. 

She came in and grabbed gloves and she shoved her hand into my SIL ( We reported her) and my SIL water broke ALL OVER THE BITCH LOL she was covered in amniotic fluid.  She called the doctor and went to change.  She never came back.  First shift on L&D ended up being her last.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Louisianamom88
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow that is crazy! I also think its awesome how you were her labor coach :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:47 AM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:49 AM
Yea I had one like that once, I told her to get out, not come back and find me another nurse!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:51 AM

We are best friends have been since high school.  I was honored when she asked me to be her coach and I am going to be my nieces god mother as well. I would post a pic but I don't have her permission and my brother hasn't seen her yet.

Quoting Louisianamom88:

Wow that is crazy! I also think its awesome how you were her labor coach :)

SOCO101
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Damn! It's a good thing you were there! The majority of my nurses seemed heartless, and very unsympathetic. 

november117
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:58 AM
Were you at the hospital I am going to deliver at? I have been up there twice. Once for false labor and once for high bp and they were wretched bitches. I am a little scared for mu imduction Saturday. I hope I have the balls when I am all hopped up and in pain from the pitocin to tell them to eff off if they are nasty to me again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I know her doctor asked me if I wanted to transfer to L&D LOL I just may.

Quoting SOCO101:

Damn! It's a good thing you were there! The majority of my nurses seemed heartless, and very unsympathetic. 

michellej428
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:59 AM
She's lucky to have had you there. Sometimes karma really is a bitch! Congrats to you both! <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:59 AM

Definitely not a nurse that belongs in L&D. Congrats on your new niece and it's a good thing that for the most part you were there for her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:04 AM

What hospital?

Quoting november117:

Were you at the hospital I am going to deliver at? I have been up there twice. Once for false labor and once for high bp and they were wretched bitches. I am a little scared for mu imduction Saturday. I hope I have the balls when I am all hopped up and in pain from the pitocin to tell them to eff off if they are nasty to me again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)