Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Relationships don't just happen

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:31 AM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this

Daisypath Christmas tickers

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah the Lord.This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”Luke 2:10-12

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Bump!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM
True
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Yes indeed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Amen! Wish more people would realize that and stop bitching about how they can't find "the one"..well if you're not willing to work for it, of course you're not going to find it!!

catherine_b
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM
So true! Worth a share.

Bump!
pristine729
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Yes... Finally joined that club!
mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Well said. DH and I haven't had to intensively work through things relationship wise, but we are so comfortable with one another. I feel blessed to have him.

mommy_me
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:09 AM

hmmm

I somewhat disagree. If its a relationship meant to be, it shouldnt be so much hard work and sacrifice. Some work and some sacrifice yes, but a relationship should never consist more of those than the love it creates

momof3jam
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Yup

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting mommy_me:

hmmm

I somewhat disagree. If its a relationship meant to be, it shouldnt be so much hard work and sacrifice. Some work and some sacrifice yes, but a relationship should never consist more of those than the love it creates

Not true. The relationship grows and changes, either you are both willing to grow and change with it or not. It takes effort and a willingness to put someone else before yourself. None of that is easy.

Oh and I despise the "meant to be", nothing is written in the stars, there is no destiny..etc. You either work at your relationship and make it or you don't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)